Just Another Day

This chapter is gonna be more calm than the past few, because a lot of you have wanted me to lighten up the mood, SO without further a do, here ya go! (A/N I made an edit of Courtney It's located at the bottom of this Page! )
OLIVIAS POV
Courtney is so sweet, last weekend I got her a boukay (A/N incorrect) of Hamburger maccorons (A/N this acually happend) and she gave me the biggest hug and showered me with kisses. BEST. GIRLFRIEND. EVEEERRR!!!!
Time to go shoot a SSSS, one of the best parts about being 'Out' and people knowing that I'm dating Courtney is being able to 'Cuddle' (sorta) On the set of SSSS but the negative is when we play Extreme Suck and Blow everyone shouts at is in the comments like... "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!" Although when LaserCorn played no one was like "LASERCORN YOU HAVE A WIFE AND SON!!!!" SOOO...... I meeean. (zoella anyone?)
"Seriously Super Sleep Over" we all sillily say to the camera.
"Hey You Beautiful butts, welcome to seriously Super Sumthin Sumthin, I'm Courtney, and these our our two beautiful Smosh Boys..." Courtney says in a funny voice as I make funny facial expressions.
"I'm Noah Grossman" Noah says
"And I'm Keith Leak Jr." I say jokingly cutting keith off.
"And I'm Olivia Mou Sui"keith says in a high pitched funny voice.
"And We're Gonna play Cards against humanity." CoCo says running across the set to grab the box.
"YAY!" I say returning to Olivia.
"Omg" Noah says complaining.
"Okay so, I know how this game works, you know how this game works. So let's just get started." Courtney says in her classic voice.
After two rounds of cards against humanity and a round of Bottle Flip, we rounded up the video and changed into our normal attire.
{~} TIME SKIP {~}
CO_MILLS POV
(VLOGGING)
"So after work we usually just lounge on the couch and whatch a movie, so we're gonna do that and then we'll check back in with ya!" CUT!
"So how the whole 'Day In the Life Of Courtney Miller' Going?" Olivia says leaning over the kitchen counter.
"Good actually and it's just not my day it's your day too." I say winking at her whilst I make her a bagel, for her to eat during the movie.
"Yah, But, it's from your Point of View *Breaks the fourth wall and winks*"
"True" I say passing her her bagel and walking towards the couch.
"What do you wanna whatch?" She says asking me a question.
"Take a guess!"
"Umm Batman Vs. SuperMan"
"WHAT?? NO, do you know anything about me?" I joke
"I'm kidding, Gardians of the Galixy."
"Good Job!" I say as I press play.
We settle in and cuddle up, to one of the best movies mankind has to offer.
The best part of dating my best friend and us being bisexual, is definitely Oohing over Chris Pratt together haha.
"I love you Olivia Sui."
"I Love You Too, Courtney Miller." She replies looking up at me and giving me a peek on the cheek.

We feel asleep and didn't Finnish my Vlog. The End.

Here's the video (I Thought I Could leave You || Courtney Miller - Hay_Its_Emma_)    SORRY BUT THIS VIDEO IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON TWITTER ON Emma K (Kay)  's account @Hay_Its_Emma_