The Fool(s)

edit by Indie Jay

Rose Ruth's POV
    Think weekend was AWSOME I went to the SMOFFICE with the girls, met the rest of The Smosh Fam, Went Shopping with the girls and all that jazz (even ice skateing)!!
"ROSE!!" I hear mo- I mean Olivia call me from my room to the living room.
"COMEING!" We acted pretty serious at times but most of the time we were complete nutters (like mark and Zoe)
"We have some bad news" she said as I walked in the living room. There were two people in the living room with them. One tall. Middle aged brunette woman. And a Tallll brunette male both with plasters smiles on their faces. I slowly sat down vary cautious.
"Mr and Mrs smith would like to adopt you." Courtney said with a fake A** smile.
"Would you like to become a smith" the woman said as if I was an Alien and I coulden't understand her. My anxiety blew up. I couldn't breath.
"No." I whezzed.
"Honey are you okay?" The man asked already assuming I was his daughter
"FUCK OFF!" I scream, as I slap his hand off my back. I couldn't breath I was suffocating.
"Get out." Olivia said with the most serious face ever! She wrapped her arms around me to protect me, I felt at home here. I felt I could be me here! I love my Mom and Mom. Yes I said Moms!!
"I'm so sorry" the woman tried to apologize.
"Just leave!" Olivia screamed and with that they left.
"I hate them." I said.
"Me too Rose, Me too." Courtney said joining the group hug
*fade to black*
"Yes Ms.V- sorry I forgot your name..... Yes thank you..... Bye" I hear Courtney say I as I open my eyes.
"Who was that?" I say rubbing my eyes as a walk into the kitchen were ing an over sized shirt.
"Let's go talk in the living room." She said patting my arm. I sat next to the girls. Courtney wrapped her arm around Olivia like a Straight couple (eww). There so cute!
"Me and Courtney would like to adopt you!"
"What? Really!!" I say
"Really." They say together.
"OMG!!!!" I scream as I hug them. I finally have a family! "Wait what's my last name?"
"MillSui" Courtney said embarrassed.
"I Love it!" I say with a smile.
"Really I thought it sounded stupid?" Olivia said.
"No! Well yah, it's just I've always wanted a last name and now I do! With two amazing moms!" They pull me into an embrace and we start crying, of happiness of course.
"I'm bi and Gender fluid." I say, it was the perfect time. All they did was squeeze tighter, this is all I wanted in life. My two amazing moms!
Sorry this is a short chapter! Hope you enjoyed tho!! 💛🌹🍦 #FamilyPortrait(Courtney= 💛 Rose=🌹Olivia=🍦) ALSO NEW BOOK!!!!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/story/108230815-superficial-love-shourtney