10.

No one's POV

Lisa got an unexpected high fever especially when the midterms are in the two days. 

Her parents never knew anything since Lisa didn't want to worry them. After her morning routine, she sees her parents getting ready to leave, "Aren't you two too early for work?" 

They suddenly smiled as if they were hiding something, "We are going to visit your school and have a talk with the students as well as the teachers." 

Mr. Manoban confessed, making Lisa confused, "W-Why??" 

Lisa stuttered and asked confusingly while they giggled at her reaction, "You will know once we got there. Let's go." 

Lisa's fever began to increase because of the weather, but she managed to keep up. 

Students were having their moments before school starts until the cars arrived at the gate. Their moments were interrupted as they all had their eyes on them. The only people who knew where the cars came from were BTS and Yoojung. 

The bodyguards came out to open the door. 

Jungkook saw Lisa coming out and met her eyes, but he was ignored, "G-Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Manoban. What brings you here?" Mr. Suk was quite surprised to see them and they were always busy with the company. 

Yoojung was worried and her eyes immediately went to Lisa worriedly. 

"We came here to talk to the Principal. Lisa, you may go to your class." He then saw suspicious guys from far who were looking scared and talked to the security to keep their eyes on them.

Lisa have made a promise with her parents, which was not to get near boys for her safety. 

She knew it'd be hard because of Jungkook, "Lisa!" Jungkook called her over, making her fastened her walk or he'll get beaten up by securities. Unfortunately, he managed to catch up on her, "Why are you avoiding me?" 

Jungkook asked while panting and Lisa saw the security coming, and went back looking at Jungkook worriedly, "J-Jungkook, please stay away from me. I-" 

She couldn't finish her sentence and immediately guarded him from the securities, "What are you doing, Miss Lisa?" The chief asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

Lisa gulped nervously, "I was the one who talked to him first so don't do anything." 

Lisa had no regrets while the chief chuckled, "I was ordered to do so I can't disobey your father." 

Jungkook had no clue what was happening. She glared at him, "Well, I order you not to hurt him." He shrugged his shoulders cocky, "Too bad, I can't do that unless it's your father's order." 

Jungkook was confused with the situation, "What's he talking about, Lisa?"

She came back to reality and reassured him with a weak smile, "Nothing. I was just warning him." Mr. Manoban saw what happened as he approached towards them, "What are you doing, Lisa?" 

His eyes immediately went on Jungkook.

I stuttered my words, "D-Dad. I was just-"

Mr. Manoban then questioned Lisa about Jungkook, "And who's that boy? What relationship do you have with him?"

Lisa had lots of thought by his questions.

She tried to explain without looking at him, "He's a good friend of mine, Dad. I'm stopping this ahjussi from beating-"

Mr. Manoban went overboard, "Have you forgotten your promise?"

Jungkook felt so lost, "Wait, Lisa-"