Chapter 3 - Evolution

Forewords

Hey guys! If you've read Chapter 2 it means you've seen Twin Suns! I personally think it was a great episode! Let me know what you thought of the episode in the comments section below! This a really great chapter for the characters development hence the title, and I hope you enjoy!

Sabine's P.O.V.

Ok, I like this new side of Ezra, but what the hell is he thinking? He just appears at my door and cuts off his hair? There's more behind this than he's letting on. Ezra is as vulnerable as ever and I'm going to find out what's happening. He sat down to pull out my mirror, and he started to cut.

"Woah there hot shot, slow your roll Ezra or you'll gonna cut yourself. Let the artist handle this.", I said and walked over to him.

"Just cut it all off please Sabine. I want it smooth at the top and sides with medium sideburns.", he seemed so certain of what he wanted. Could this have anything to do with Malachor? I don't know much but Ahsoka is gone and Kanan is blind.

"Oddly specific, but before I do anything come over to the bench.", I said. He followed as expected. Ever since I met him he wasn't very subtle when it came to flirting with me. That's the key to discover his secrets.

"Are you ok Ezra? All of this is coming out of nowhere and I'm starting to get worried. Did something happen?", I looked at him sadly. He frowned.

"All I want is a little change. I'm not the same person anymore after Malachor.", he replied. That's the answer I was looking for and in that moment I felt a spark of a connection. He set his hand on my knee and I began to lean in closer to him. It was like time froze and there was nothing but him and I in this moment. Soon enough our lips locked together and I felt warmer every second the kiss persisted. Ezra set his hand on my cheek and secured his grip, thumb under my ear lobe. When he finally released I felt strangely satisfied and the spark that had begun when we first met two years ago had ignited into a blazing fire.

"That was...well that was nice.", I said feeling awkward now that everything was over.

"Yeah, I have to admit I've wanted this for a really long time.", he said back. I blushed but in the dim light you wouldn't be able to tell.

"Well let's get to cutting then, shall we Mr. Bridger?", I said messing around with him.

"Why not Lady Wren?", he replied.

It took a while, and it was a lot of fun. At one point Ezra took the scissors and cut one of the ties I used to hold my hair up. This inspired me to take on a whole new hairdo, and Ezra picked out just the color for it, a light pink. He also helped me with my armor, with his depiction I was able to paint a convor he saw on Malachor. We heard a knock on my doors.

"What's all the ruckus?", it was Zeb.

"Nothing, we're just getting "creative" and changing up our looks.", Zeb nodded then looked at his clothing. He let out a roar and tore his sleeves off, and then Ezra handed him the scissors to even out the loose threads.

"Specter 4, report to mission briefing immediately, you too specter 5.", Hera had said over the Ghost's speakers. Zeb left immediately but I had to say goodbye to Ezra. When the coast was clear I sat him down.

"For now Ezra, nobody can know of the kiss.", I said. He nodded back at me. We embraced and then I slipped away for the mission.

"We'll figure out where our relationship stands when I get back."

Kanan's P.O.V.

I was out in the wild of Atollon. I couldn't sense any life except the krykna stalking all around me hissing at the sensor marker. I reached out into the force and looked for something, anything. I took off my rag and opened my eyes, and they started to burn. I fell to my knees and found a sort of mask, it appeared to be from an old piece of a helmet and stashed it away. I'm going to need a Sabine Wren paint job.

I suddenly started to move...descend, no...ascend on a piece of coral? I fell off and landed on the rough, cold hard surface of the ground and heard the sensor marker beep, then I heard nothing.

That's it guys! I so ship Ezra and Sabine so I couldn't resist the kiss! The chapter was called Evolution because well the characters evolved and developed a lot more. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Make sure to comment your questions below using the hash tag #LAQ&A for the first session after Chapter 5, time is running out! Comment what you thought of the chapter below!

With much love, the Lost Apprentice!!!