IILWMSBF 13

AN: Wow hey guys long time no see. It's been what, 3 years? 😅 Just so you know though I, I do constantly look at my comments and they make me really happy. But everyone be sure to thank my best friend Karina because she pushed me to finally, like actually stop being lazy and write for you guys. Your comments encouraged me as well. :D so with out further of due...CHAPTER 13! Enjoy!!

Ryan's POV

I wake up to the feel of gentle lips pressed against my forehead. It wasn't strong and firm like Chase's so the only other person it could be is..

"Good morning ugly." My mom cooed. Ah, there's that sweet personality I missed so much.

"Who you calling ugly?! This sexy beast wakes up flawless every morning unlike you so ha!" I shouted in her face.

"Whatever big head. Looks like you held down the fort pretty good. No party's right?"

"Oh mommy dear, such little trust in your only son." I sighed with fake hurt getting a usual eye roll from her. "That's ok, I love you anyway. Oh that reminds me, I invited Chase and his family to come over tomorrow night when you and dad come back. Wait, your in front of me. Which means your back. Which means tomorrow is today and yesterday is yesterday? Yup that sounds right." I looked at my tiny clock by my bed that read 9:00 am. "Holy Crap I slept into tomorrow! Um I mean today..this morning? Uhg. Why is life so confusing mommy why?" I whined face palming myself.

"For goodness sakes Ryan what are you going on about now?"

"Um never mind but yea, is it ok if his family comes over for dinner tonight?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Well duh, you know Chase and his family is always welcomed here."

"Sweet, thanks mom. Now go so I can get even more beautiful than I already am." I gave her a peck on the cheek and practically shoved her off of my bed. She rewarded me with a slap to the head but left my room. I then thought of Chase and decided to call him. I picked up my phone and like magic, it started to buzz in my hand.

"Good morning babe." I heard a deep voice on the other line.

"How'd you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Did you jump into my brain or something? Your some kind of sorcerer aren't you? Gosh I knew it! That's so freaking cool!"

"Ryan shut up. Did your parents get home yet?"

"Oh yea, I was just about to call you to tell you that dinner tonight is a go! So I guess around 7 o clock.

"Alright sounds good. I will see you tonight then. I have some errands to run today."

"Oh I want to come!"

"No Ryan, spend a little time with your parents. I'll see you tonight cutie."

"Aw ok, I'll see you tonight. Don't forget to bring your sexy."

"Haha alright babe love you, talk to you later."

"Love you too! Byeee!" I screamed and hung up. I looked around my room and sat there for a second. I lifted my arms to smell my pits and shrugged. Hmph. Guess I'll go "spend some time with my parents" as my boyfriend would say. Hehe, my boyfriend. Still can't believe it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked just right. I know I've had dinner with his family before but come on, it's not everyday that a parent here's that they're son is gay AND in a relationship with his best friend.

"Chase are you ready to go?!" I hear my mom shout from down the hall. I looked at myself one last time and walked out my bedroom door.

"Yea mom I'm ready."

"Me too." I hear my dad shout from behind me.

"Alrighty then lets go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we approached the small cream colored house, I started to feel a bit nervous. I know my parents are super caring and supportive but still, you never know how they're are going to take news like this.
I was about to knock on the door, when it swung open before I could touch it. Standing there was a a very happy Ryan with that stupid goofy grin plastered on his face like always. I love it though.

"Come on in Mr. and Mrs. Logan. What a pleasure it is to see you again." Ryan spoke with such class. I smirked at him knowing too well that he was putting on his good boy act for the big news. I'll have to remember to reward him later if he keeps this up. He looked at me as if he was reading my thoughts and gave me a wink.

"Carla, Tim, wonderful to see you guys again!" Ryan's mom rushed over and greeted all of us with hugs. Behind her came his tall dad who greeted us with firm handshakes and nods.

"Everyone make your way to the dining room, dinner is about to be served."

"Thank you for having us." My mom tells her with a smile.

"Yes, it smells delicious." I hear my dad say. "

"Well of course! You guys are always welcomed here."

We sat around the large circular table with a yummy looking feast in the middle.

"Dig in everyone!" Mrs. Evans exclaims to us and everyone parts into their own conversations.

"Hey." I hear from beside me. I looked over to the boys cute face. "You ready?" He asked. I ran a hand through my slightly messy hair and smiled at him, still a bit nervous.

"Ready." I said.

"SO IM JUST GOING TO COME OUT AND SAY IT! I HATE MIMES!" Ryan screams, startling and confusing everyone. I chuckle.

"Um, we already know that weirdo." His mom says unamused.

"Now that I have everyone's attention, Chase and I would like to say something." We both stand up and I see their confused faces. I cleared my throat.

"I'm in love. And I think you guys can guess by now who with." I said calmly looking into Ryan's eyes and grabbing his hand. He gave me a well needed smile and reassuring squeeze on my hand. I looked back at our parents. Mrs. Evans didn't look as surprised as my mom did, Mr. Evans face didn't change as he went back to eating his dinner. But my dads face... I actually couldn't read his expression. Crap. That can't be good.
--------------------------------------

AN: hope you guys liked it. And I really do hope to finish this story for you guys. Until next time :)
~Kim 😘