I'm in love with my straight best friend (boyxboy) 1

"Haha stop it stop it! You're killing me here!" I laughed, my eyes all watery. My best friend, Chase was tickling me to death. Just because I wouldn't give him a piece of my chocolate bar. Jerk. I mean why should I have to share. It's mine. MINE!

"Stop!" I yelled again.

"Then just give me a piece Ryan!" he said, while laughing too.

"You got to get off me first!" As soon as he got off I made a run for it. Ofcourse being as stubborn as he is he chased me. Being as stupid as I am I looked over my shoulder to see if he was close which just slowed me down. He tackled me and once again I was on the floor, him on top. I tried to get him off but he just tightens his grip on my wrist as he pins me down.

"Uhg! Why do I have to share. It's not like you bought it! Ok well you did but still. It's mine!" I playfully screamed at him. He didn't say anything, but just stared at me. I started admiring his gorgeous features. His beautiful green eyes. How his hair was perfectly cut the way I like it. And his lips. Oh my gosh his lips are so perfect. They looked so soft and moist. I just wanted to grab his face and kiss those lips till I couldn't breath. But I can't. I love this boy right here but he will never feel the same I feel about him. Only in my dreams.

He sighed and got off of me and as soon as he did I felt sad and empty to not have him sitting on me. "Meanie." I heard him mutter. He just tickled me like crazy and tackled me again and I'm the meanie!

He looked so cute when he pouted so I just decided to give him a piece. A very small piece. It's still MY chocolate.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked, sitting on my bed.

"Lets go swimming!" I yelled like a 9 year old. He chuckled.

"Why? He asked, still laughing.

"Because I'm in the swimming mood." I lied. I really just wanted to stare at his perfect body while the water drips down his muscles. Slowly traveling to his-

"Ok." he said smiling, interrupting my thoughts. Oh how I love that smile.

"Yay!" I shouted jumping up and down. He started to take off his shirt and then his pants. I stared in lust hoping he didn't see me drooling. He's so comfortable around me that he doesn't even see what he's doing to me. He looked up at me in confusion and I quickly turned around when I started to feel my face turn red.

Chase POV

I looked up to see Ryan watching me. It made me a little uncomftorable considering I've been having these... Feelings. Feelings for him that a boy shouldn't feel towards another boy. I mean come on. I'm straight... Right? Besides he's straight to so I should just brush these feelings aside. But it's so hard. He quickly turned around. Weird.

"Are you ok Ryan?" I asked him. He nodded his head and coughed still turned around.

"Um I just need some water." he said, his back still facing me. He mumbled something that I couldn't hear well.

"What?" I asked.

"NOTHING." he yelled and quickly ran out of the room. What's up with him??

Ryan's POV

"NOTHING." I yelled, quickly running out of the room. Dear god I hope he didn't hear me. I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid for letting those three little words slip out of my mouth. I love you. Gosh could I be even more pathetic?! So focused in my thoughts, I forgot what I was doing. I bumped into the bathroom door and fell right on my poor booty.

"Ow!" Chase hurried over to my side, neeling down next to me.

"Are you ok?" he asked. I could hear the concern in his voice. Aww he's so cute when he's worried about me. I nodded trying to get up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"I'll go get you some water, then we can go swimming." he said smiling. He got up and walked towards the kitchen. I got a quick look of his sexy bum before he turned the corner. I smirked to myself.