IILWMSBF 12

Authors note:

Heyyyyy guuuuuuyyys! I know it's been forever and I'm so sorry! I had thought about just forgetting about the story but people keep telling me to update so I'll so it for my few fans. Thanks guys for being so supportive! :))

Chase POV

"Mom, I'm home!"

I looked around my quiet house looking for any form of life. I checked the living room but there was no one there. Then I checked the kitchen, also no one. I headed up stairs and checked my parents room. There I found my mom in bed a sleep. Aww. I picked up the blanket next to her and laid it on her. Then walked out the room without making a sound.

I walked across the hall to my room and laid on my bed thinking. I let my mind wonder to Ryan and all the things that's happened these past few days. Me and Ryan. I never would have thought I would fall in love with him. Funny how life works.

There was a light knock at the door. I shifted my gaze from the ceiling to my bedroom door.

"Hey mom."

"Hey honey." She walked over to my bed and sat on the edge. "How's everything going."

"Great! Actually better then great." I said with a soft smile.

"Ohh I know that face. Who is she?"

"Mom what are you talking about?"

"Oh don't play dumb with me young man, I know that face. It's the same face I made at your father on our first date. So who is she?!"

"Speaking of dad, where is he?"

"He's at work now stop trying to change the subject."

"Work? During the day time?" My mom gave me that look that said if I don't stop playing around, I'm going to get slapped. I chuckled a little.

"Ok ok you got me." I laughed. "There is someone." My mom had the biggest grin on her face.

"When will I get to meet her?!"

"Soon I promise." I said with a smile.

"Alright. So how's Ryan doing? I swear you guys spend so much time together, your new gal may be jealous." I laughed at her theory.

"He's doing good mom. His folks are out of town but I think they should be getting back tomorrow. He invited us over for dinner when they get back."

"Oh that sound lovely! Tell him that we are on board. I'll make sure your father knows tonight." She said, patting my thigh and starting to get up.

"Hey mom," I said before she left the room, "I love you and dad so much. And I love how understanding you two are."

"Well of course dear we are always here if you need us, and I love you too. Now I'm going to go fix some lunch, you want anything?" She asked.

I shook my head, "no thanks mom, I think I'll just take a nap."

"Ok honey sleep tight." And then she was gone.

I laid there for a few more minutes then decided to text Ryan.

Text:

"Hey baby. Wyd?" Not even a minute had past when I heard my phone vibrate.

"HEY CHASEY BOO! I'm just laying in bed thinking about you. :) hbu?"

"Funny, I just so happen to be doing the same exact thing." ;*

"Hehe aw really?"

"Yes babe you know your always on my mind."

"Hehe I know."

"Why are you so cute?"

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Making me blush gosh."

"Lol why though? Your so cute when you blush babe." ;)

"See there you go again! Uurg"

"Lol, hey your parents are coming back tomorrow right?"

"Yea why?"

"Because I told my mom that you invited us over. You know, so we could break the news together."

"Oh yea! I still got to let my parents know that we're going to have company. Lol I'll just tell them when they get home."

"Ok cutie"

"Oh you'll never guess who I ran into today.... Crystal and her gf!! They were so freaking adorable! And super sweet. ^.^ They said that we should all get together sometime!" :D

"Hmmm idk, were they able to handle your craziness?"

":0 -.- I AM NOT CRAZY! I just have a lot more to offer in a person."

"Mhmm" ;)

"Whatever Chase uhg"

"Lol you know I'm just kidding baby. That sounds like a great idea. :) well I'm about to take a nap. I'll ttyl. I love you" :* <3

"Okie dokie, I think I'll do the same! I love you toooo!! Mwa mwa!! Hehe <3 sleep tight! :*

__________________

AN:

So I know it's short but I promise I will update again soon. This was just to let you guys know I'm back, again I'm soo sorry.

The dinner scene is next, what do you think is going to happen? ;)
Bye my babies! Mwa mwa!

~Kim