I'm in love with my straight best friend (boyxboy) 7

Ryan's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through my window and right into my eyes.

"Zzzzzz." *snore*

I looked to my right to find Chase laying next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. He looked so cute. Images of last night suddenly flashed into my mind. The way his soft lips felt. The way his eyes twinkled in the moonlight comming in from the window. The way his body felt ontop of me. It was all so perfect. We made out for about ten minutes then we eventually fell asleep.

Then it all hit me. He was drunk. He must have not known what he was doing. That had to be it! He would never do that for real. Remembering this made me feel sad to know that this was all a mistake. What if he hates me for letting him make out with me while he was drunk. But I remember him saying "I'm not drunk enough to not know that I have feelings for someone eles." This was to much to handel. I silently slipped out of bed, put some converse on and made my way out side.

I walked to the park and sat down on a bench. I needed some fresh air and everything was so beautiful at the park in the morning. I sat admiring the beautiful nature.

Chase's POV

I woke up in Ryan's bed to see that he left. I sat up and stretched my tight muscles and got of the bed.

"Woah." was all I could say when I walked downstairs. Beer cans, soda cans, red cups, pizza and other junk was scattered around the living room. Once again, Ashley and Tony were snuggled up against each other on the floor. Ashley had a beer can in her hand and Tony was holding one of her breast. How romantic...

This brought flash backs of last night. I experienced the best kiss of my life. And it was with the person I love so much. That's right LOVE! I can't deny it at all that I felt amazing sparks when we kissed. It was insanely perfect. I guess I'm bi. I'm still attracted to girls but Ryan is so... Beautiful.

I know what I have to do. I can't take this anymore. As soon as I find him, I'm going to confess my love for him. I just pray to god that maybe, just maybe he likes me to. When I realized he wasn't in the house I decided to go look for him. I slipped on a pair of Ryan's shoes and started walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked everywhere for him. Just as I was about to give up, I saw a teenage boy sitting on a park bench staring at a flower. Ryan.

Ryan's POV

I was sitting on the bench staring at a blue rose. It was gorgeous. Then I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

"Hey." the person said behind me. I didn't even have to turn around to see who it was. I recognized the voice oh so well. God I hope he doesn't remember last night.

"Ryan, I wanted to talk about last night." he said. I froze preparing myself for the yelling and hating.

"Yeah?" I said, my voice comming out a little weak. He sat down beside me and stared into my eyes.

"I I I ." he stuttered.

"You hate me don't you!" I started crying. "Im sorry for last night. I hope we can just move past this. It meant nothing to me. Honest!" I then saw something in his eyes. Something I've never seen before. It looked like.. Hurt.

"It did to me." he mumbled.

"What?"

"Look Ryan, I, I love you." he said kind of afraid.

"I love you to bro. We're best buds." I said, giving him a manly pat on the back.

"No I mean like, more than just a bud." I guess he saw my reaction because he started rambling like crazy.

"I'm sorry uh I shouldn't have said that. Just forget it. Oh god you hate me now don't you. Oh god I'm so sorry. I just couldn't hide my feelings for you anymore. It went from just brotherly love to pure love. That kiss was amazing and if you feel disgusted by me now and you don't want to be my friend anymore, I understand."

He started to stand up but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes. I then crashed my lips to his. He was suprised but started kissing me back. I felt him glide his tounge across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Our tounges started to play with eachoher. The sweet, hot wetness of his mouth was over whelming and I could feel my self starting to bulge.

I pulled away and stared into his beautiful green eyes.

"I love you too." I said smiling. He smiled back.

-----------------------------

Authors note:

So I love how romantic this is. Sorry it's so short but I gotta start my homework! =(

I just thought that even if I don't get a comment I should still update. Some ppl read it soooo yeah.

Laterz homies!