im in love with my straight best friend (boyxboy) 5

Chase's POV

After we got off the ride, we went to the Nike store to look at some shoes. I saw Ashley dragging Tony into the land of pumps and heels. Haha. I'll never understand girls and girl fashion. We walked into the store and there was a blast of cool air. I was instantly cold so i started shivering.

"Are you cold?" Ryan asked me.

"Uh, yeah a little bit." He took off his jacket and gave it to me. He may be crazy but he still can be a real sweet heart. That's one of the many things i love about him. Wait...LOVE?

"Thanks."

"No problem." he smiled. God i love his smile.

"So i have a question for you. How do you feel about... gay guys?" i saw him freeze for a second with shock? Excitment? What ever it was, it was gone quick.

"Why?'

"No reason. Just curious."

"Oh well i don't mind gay people. I'm not a homophobe or anything." he said laughing nervously.

"Ok cool."

Ryan's POV

Why would he ask me that? I didn't give any notification that i was gay did I? I mean, yeah i almost kissed him but that wouldnt make him think im gay!!! Who am i kidding. That has gay written all over it. Ok Ryan don't freak out. He didn't ask you if you were gay. He just ask how you felt about gay people. Okay play it cool Ryan, play it cool.

"Hey so after we finish up in here, lets go meet back up with Tony and Ashley." i said. He nodded his head before turning back to some shoes he was looking at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we left the mall, we all decided to go back to my place and have a movie night. YAY! We got there about an hour later because Ashley wanted to stop by her house to get her clothes and makeup and blah blah blah. Uhg girls. I swear, there not from this planet.

"I'll make the popcorn." Chase said in his sexy man voice. All the guys undressed into there boxers and Ashley went to the bathroom to get in her pj's. She came out with a pink spaghetti strap tank and care bear bottoms. Wow. I hoped onto the couch with the covers and scrolled through the netflix movies. We ended up choosing a scary movie, with zombies. GREAT. NOW IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES.

Chase's POV

I saw Ryan shaking and he kept tucking his head in the covers. Aww my poor baby. Oh yeah... he's not MY baby. I decided to move closer to him. Wrapping my arms around him and snuggleing against him. He immedietly relaxed in my arms.

We stayed like this, watching the movie untill he fell asleep. Tony was laying on his back on the carpet while Ashley rested her head on his chest with a leg wrapped around him. Aww how cute.

"(SNOOOORE)" Ashley snored. Eww never mind. I take that cute comment back. I looked down to see Ryan staring at me while i held him. Whoa. When did he wake up?

"Your eyes are even prettier in the moon light." he told me. I Just smiled and layed my head on him and dozed off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun in my eyes and rubbed them. I looked down to see Ryan fast asleep in my arms. I smiled and untagled my self from him and walked to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast for all of us.

Ryan's POV

I woke up to the smell and sound of sizzleing bacon. MMM YUM. Ashley and Tony were on the carpet snuggled up to each other. Awww. They were so close that there hair looked a little tangled. HAHA THATS GOING TO BE FUNNY TO WATCH THEM TRY TO GET IT APART.

I walked into the kitchen to find Chase cooking.

"Good morning sunshine!" I yelled into his ear.

"Ahhh!" HEHE

"Breakfast looks yummy." i said, licking my lips staring at the sexy food this sexy man just made.

"Yeah. I just felt like cooking for everyone."

"Cool beans."

"Go wake up those love birds so we can eat."

"Okay." I walked back to the living room and kicked them both to wake them up. There eyes fluttered open as they tried to stand up but quickly fell back down because of there hair.

"HAHAHAHAHAH. YOU GUYS HAIR IS TANGLED! HAHAHAHA." I walked back into the kitchen and sat at a stool waiting for my food. They both came in but this time detatched. I don't know how, but they did it. lol.

We sat there eating as i constantly kept moaning about how good this food was.

"So what are we doing today?" i asked them. They all shrugged and Chase and Tony walked into the living room. Leaving me to play patty cake with Ashley.

Chase's POV

"Hey man, I gotta talk to you." i whispered to Tony when we walked into the living room. He nodded and patted the cushion next to him on the couch for me to sit down.

"Okay you got to promise not to freak out." i said taking a deep breath. "I.. I think im in... love."

"Oh cool bro! Whos the lucky lady?" he asked patting my back.

"See thats the thing. It's a..a.. guy." I looked into his eyes to see nothing but happiness?

"Could this guy be named Ryan?" he smirked.

"Uh yeah. How did you know? Did you creep into my thoughts last night when i was sleeping??"

"Haha funny. I could see the way you get happier and alive when your with him. It's kind of obvious. And it's also obvious he loves you to."

"Yeah well, WAIT WHAT!?" I amost screamed. "What the hell do you mean? He's not even gay."

"How about i prove it to you. Lets throw a party tonight." he said grinning.

"How is that going to-"

"Just trust me." he interuppted.

-------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Soooo do you guys see where im going with this??? Eh, eh? Anyway comment and vote and suff you know. THE FIRST TO COMMENT, I WILL DEDICATE THIS TO YOU! *Throws candy hearts to the crowd. "ouch!" Oh im sorry mam. maybe if you wern't so close you wouldn't have gotten hit in the eye!* byeeeeee

~Kim