Im in love with my straight best friend (boyxboy) 9

Author's note: i dedicate this chapter to the first person who read and comment on my story =)

XxTheShadowWolfxX, this chapters for you.

Just liked to say that the song in the last chapter is called Freeze by T-Pain Ft. Chris Brown. I put up video of the song lyrics. just letting you know if you didn't get the lyrics. anyway, chapter 9. enjoy. and I'm going to start putting the chapter numbers by the title of the chapter. kk, peace.

Ashley's POV

"Hey Marina, whats up?"

"Not much, just having breakfast with my mom." she said pointing to a lady sitting at a table eating. "What about you?" she asked me.

"Just eating breakfast with the guys." she smiled then her attention went straight to Chase.

"Hey Chasey boo." she cooed.

"Don't call me that." he said with a calmed voice.

"Why? I know you still like me." she said not even realizing Chase and Ryan holding hands."

"No i don't. I wish you would just leave me alone." his face still calm.

"It didn't seem like that when you were about to kiss me at that party." Where the hell was I at??? I could see Ryan's face starting to boil with anger. Chase was trying to soothe him by brushing his thumb up and down lightly over his hand.

"Well i was drunk. And you were so drunk you probably didn't hear me yell in your face. I'm surprised you even remember that night."

"Well i remember it just fine thank you." she said starting to get a little angry. She then finally notice there hands together. Anger took over her whole face as she turned to Ryan.

"Listen here you little fag! If you think your even man enough to TRY to take Chase away from me, then your mistaking. You think that he loves you? Well your wrong. If anything, he still loves me. So I'm not worried, because by the end of the summer, Chase will be mine. Let the games begin." she spat then walked away with an evil grin. She sat back down with the lady with that grin on her face while watching us.

"I I think we should go." Ryan choked. I could tell he was trying to hold back tears from pouring down his face and flooding the restaurant. Wow he must really care about Chase.

Chase's POV

"Listen to me." i said pulling his chin up to look me in the eyes. "I promise I wont let her do anything to break us apart. I will always be here for you and i refuse to let her take you away from me. Don't worry baby." He started to sob and nodded his head.

"I love you." he croaked.

"I love you too. Now lets get out of here."

Tony called for the check and we finally left.

-------------------------------

"Where to now?" I asked, getting into the car.

"Um, rugrat land?" Ryan asked. He's so cute.

"I heard there's this dolphin show at the recenter. Completely free." Tony suggested. I could see Ryan tense up next to me out of the corner of my eye. Hmm I wonder what was wrong with him.

"But uh, its raining outside." Ryan stuttered.

"What are you talking about? It's a beautiful day." Tony said.

"Well I just don't want to ok!"

"Ok, ok calm down Ryan. Geez what's wrong with you?" Tony asked.

"Sorry. Uh how about we go to the carnival in central park?"

"Sounds good with me." I smiled. He smiled back and relaxed. What was that all about anyway. You'd think that being his best friend and now boyfriend, i would know.

We pulled up at the park/carnival after about 30 minutes of driving. We all hopped out of the car and walked up to the ticket booth to get our tickets. We then gave the lady our tickets and 3 bucks each for our wristbands so we can get on all the rides as many times as we liked. Ryan and I decided to go seperatly away from Tony and Ashley.

"Can we get on the ferris wheel?" Ryan asked looking up at me.

"Anything for you baby." When we got on the ride, i decided to ask him about that dolphin thing.

"So what was that all about in the car?"

"What?"

"The dolphin thing. Why didn't you want to go see the dolphins? What was so bad that you had to say something like, but its raining outside?" i chuckled at the thought.

"Um, well.. you see.. eer. I CAN'T TELL YOU! Your just going to laugh." he said pouting and looking away.

"Look at me Ryan. You should know i wouldn't laugh at you about something thats important to you."

"Well..o-okay. I um,..." he muffled.

"What?"

"Im afraid of dolphins ok! Gosh!" I tried my best to hide my smile that was forming."

"See, i knew you would laugh!"

"No no. I just think it's adorable."

"What is so adorable about being scared of something so stupid?" he pouted again.

"It's not stupid at all. If it makes you feel any better, I.. im afraid of kittens." i admitted looking down. Ryan started laughing at this. What was so damn funny?!

"OH.. MY.. GOSH!" Ryan tried saying while laughing. I started to pout and look out at the carnival and past that, all the tall buildings and houses. I could see alot since we were at the highest point of the ferris wheel when they stopped it. Then i felt Ryan take my hand in his. I looked at him and he smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you for telling me that. That did make me feel better." he said. The ride started up again and we just snuggled together.

"So, I've been thinking... we should go on our first date." He looked up me and a huge smile spread across his face.

"Really?! yay!"

"Yeah, this saturday."

"I can't wait. Where are going to go?"

"Your just going to have to wait." I said sounding suspicious.

"You sound very suspisious." Haha he knows me so well. To stop the conversation I leaned down and kissed him tenderly. That's what we did for the rest of the ride and it went on after every ride we got on that day. =)

------------------------

Authors Note:

kk so i already know what the date will be. Can you guess what it is? (evil laugh)

plz comment and vote =) thanks for reading my story. hope you like it so far. latez!

-Kim