I'm in love with my straight best friend(boyxboy) 11

Authors note:

Yo. (not edited) Oh and happy New Years! Enjoy :)

Chase's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in from the window. I noticed that something or more like someone was attached to me. I looked down to see my adorable sleeping Ryan.

His face was buried into my chest. Gotta love him. I gently shook him to wake him up. His eyes were still closed. I shook him harder. Still nothing. When I noticed that didn't work I decided to go a different way at this.

I leaned down and placed a soft, not even a kiss but a brush on his lips. He immediately responded by letting his hands sank into my hair and turning it into a kiss. Closed mouth though because we both haven't brushed our teeth yet.

"God. Wake me up like that every morning babe." Ryan told me. Damn his voice was sexy in the morning.

"Sure thing babe. Lets get up. I'll make some breakfast. Then I have to go because my mom wants me to come home." Ryan whined and lifted himself up into a sitting position.

"Okay." He said slowly, rubbing his sleepy eyes awake. I smiled and got out of the bed. I slipped my pants and my shirt on and headed towards the kitchen. Ryan came down about 10 minutes later and I had already finished the toast and sausage.

I started cooking the eggs and felt two arms wrap around my waist. I just smiled and continued cooking.

"So, does your parents know about us?" Ryan asked.

"Not yet. Does your parents know about us?"

"Not yet. I want to wait until they get back from their little vacation."

"Okay. I think we should tell our parents together." I suggested

"Okie dokie! When my parents come back ill have my mom cook a yummy dinner and invite you and your family over to eat. Then we can go on from there."

"Sounds great." I finished the eggs and poured us both some apple juice. We both sat down to eat. There was no noise except for the sound of our silverware against the glass plates in the misty silence.

It wasn't one of those awkward silences though. We sat in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others company. I looked up from my plate to watch Ryan munch down his food and smiled.

I reached over the table and took his hand in mine. He looked up with his gorgeous blue eyes. I sighed feeling the happiest I could ever feel.

"You know I love you right?" I asked him.

"Yup!" He said causing some eggs to fly out his mouth and hit me in the face.

"Very attractive." I said sarcastically. He slowly reached his hand across the table to pick the eggs that bounced off my face and on to the table. Then he popped them in his mouth. I chuckled. That's my Ryan. It took about three more minutes until he was completely done.

I stood up and took the two dishes and forks to the sink. I washed them quickly then slipped on my socks and shoes.

"Okay well I guess it's time for me to go now." I said. He looked really sad but then cheered up when I told him if he promised to be safe today, I'll give him a treat. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he placed his arms around my neck. I gently pressed my lips on his. When I pulled a way he made a cute whimpering sound.

"I'll see you later ok." I told him as I stepped out the door. He nodded and waved good bye. I got into my car and started heading towards my house.

Ryan's POV

I was sad to see my baby go but I know that I will see him soon. Yay! I went back up to my room and sat on my bed thinking about what I was going to do today. Hmmmm. Well it's a beautiful day. I guess I can take a walk in town. Maybe stop by that bake shop I love so much! I hopped off the bed and headed for the shower.

I undressed then stepped into the steamy hot sensation of the shower water. I stood for a few minutes just embracing the feeling. Then I decided to actually start showering because I didn't feel like getting wrinkled. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked out if the bathroom and back into my room to throw on some clothes. I don't really care what I look like today. I got my man now and I don't need to impress anybody else.

I made sure I had my wallet and slipped on some shoes, then I was out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there I was, just strolling along. Enjoying the sun and the cooling breeze. I really loved the weather in this town. It's always the perfect temperature. Not to hot, not cold. I think there are magical creatures that love in the clouds and controll-

My thoughts were interrupted by the sight of two girls holding hands and giggling. One which looked very familiar. She had aqua blue eyes and baby blue tips on her blonde hair. The only difference this time was that her hair was down and she wasn't wearing a name tag and uniform. The girl she was holding hands with was taller than her by at least an inch. She had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She looked very sweet. They both looked up from there love giggles and saw me starring. Christal seemed to recognize me and waved for me to come over which I gladly did.

"Hiya again!" Christal said with the same bubbly spirit she had in the fast food restaurant.

"Hey Christal. Nice to see you again." I said smiling.

"You too! Oh this is Briah, my girlfriend." She told me while looking at Briah.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!!! I'm Ryan." I exclaimed excitedly.

"Hello." Is all she said with a small smile. Ohhhhh so someone's a little shy huh. I can fix that.

"Hey so I was just heading to this little bake shop at the end of the street. Would you lovely girls care to join me? " I asked sounding all smart! They nodded there heads and we began to walk towards the shop.

Once we were in the shop, I ordered a small coffee and this large chocolate chip cupcake. I wasn't really paying attention to what the girls bought. We then sat down in a booth in a corner of the room.

"So...how do you two know each other?" Briah asked quietly.

"Oh I met her yesterday in chick fa-le. She took my order!" I replied. I asked her if she was a lesbian and she said yes. Hehe."

"Haha wow. That's cool. So um, are you like...gay?"

I looked up from my delicious cupcake and looked from side to side like they do in those secret spy movies and I said "WHY YES I AM!" Or more like yelled which caused the little old couple to look at me. They both laughed and I joined in.

"So I would love to meet your boyfriend sometime. What's his name?" Christal asked, sipping on her coffee.

"He's the most sexy man on the planet and he has the cutest butt! His eyes are like green lily pads and his lips are just, wow! I could kiss those perfect lips all day! And-"

I her a little snicker and I looked up and notice the two girls trying not to laugh.

"Oh um (cough) sorry. (Cough) you only asked for his name. Heh heh. His name is Chase. He's my chases boo." I said starting to blush.

"Awwww!" I heard a chorus from in the girls. I smiled and we continued talking for about twenty more minutes before we decided to leave.

"Oh Ryan! Give me your number so we can meet your boyfriend sometime!" Christal said. And so I did and we waved our goodbyes.

Well that was fun! I'm kind of tired now so I'm just going to head back home and take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

So hey guys! Happy New Years again! Ok bye guys! ;P