Crush

Dick Grayson rub his eyes.He must be suffering from a villain toxic because holy crap,his youngest little brother is smiling.

Damian Wayne is smiling! 

Dick should really call Batman and alert him of this.Then he should call the justice League too because, 'Sweet mother of nature Damian Wayne is smiling!It must be a sign! The end of the world is near!'

Dick rub his eyes again.Carefully,he make his way towards his little brother who is typing away on his phone.Dick peered from Damian's shoulder and held back gasp.

Damian is currently chatting with someone on a chat.Dick slowly back away and hide behind one of the couch.He tap his head and think to himself.As far as he knows Damian never mention of having any friends.The Teen Titans are out too because Bruce doesn't let Damian out that often with his team.Perhaps it was either Jon or Colin who Damian is chatting with..Dick nod,yeah that might be it.Jon and Colin are Damian's best friend after all. Ahem..he mean only friends.Dick winced,Damian really need to get out more often otherwise he will really become a mini bat.

Dick peered from the behind the couch again.This time,he gasp because Damian is no longer there.

"What are you doing?"

Dick jump back and was met with a scowling Damian.Damian is holding his phone in one hand while the other is on his hip as he arched a questioning eyebrow at his brother.Dick laugh nervously.Damian only narrowed his eyes.Dick slowly stands up and give his little brother an angelic smile.

Now it's Damian's turn to be nervous.With a speed that could rival the Flash,Dick quickly snatched Damian's phone and start running like crazy.He could hear Damian cursing loudly and screaming bloody death threat at him.

Dick open Tim's bedroom and slam it shut.He was panting heavily and hold one hand to his pounding chest.

Tim who is lying on his bed next to Jason with a laptop in front of them raised and eyebrow at his oldest brother.He quickly realize that Dick is holding the Demon's phone.Jason look at Dick as if he had just lost his mind.Which might be the case..

Dick held one finger to his mouth.A universal sign mean to shut up or keep quiet.Jason roll his eyes and hit pause on the video they were watching together.

"What in the world are you up to Dickie,and why are you holding baby bat's phone?" Jason asked and Tim nod,wanting to know too.

Instead of answering them,Dick just grin and a did a little victory dance for being able to avoid Damian's wrath(for now).

Jason lean in and whisper in Tim's ear, "I think being Nightwing and dealing the bad guys has finally taken the toll on him."

Tim nod again."I think you're right..should we call Bruce?"

Jason grin,"Nay,I wanna see what made Dickiebird so riled up."

The two look at their oldest brother again and after Dick finished his little dance,he walk up and hug both boys.

"Guys,Dami is chatting with a girl!" Dick squealed like a fangirl.Tim and Jason however,their jaws are pretty much on the ground.

"No freaking way" Jason exclaimed while Tim is still gaping like a fish.Dick nodded happily while looking through Damian's phone.He show the contact number to his brothers  and they all read the text messages.

"Who the heck named their daughter Maps?" Tim asked, Jason snorted."Really Tim I thought we already get over the weird name cuz, who the heck named their son 'Dick' "

Dick blushed,"It is my nickname!"

"It sounded stupid."

"Maps is just her nickname.Her real name is Mia."

Dick,Jason and Tim all nodded and make a 'ouh' sound,but then they all froze and slowly turn to the door.

Damian is standing there with his arms crossed and casually leaning against the wall.He look mad.

Damian strolled up and snatched his phone back,but not before delivering a powerful kick to Dick's ribs.Dick clutch his stomach and groan.Tim and Jason both held up their hands and took a step backward. 

Damian snarled and left the room.

Dick shakily stood up and and had a look of determination on his face,"I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna make Damian confess over having a girlfriend and how dare him hide her from us!"

Tim look hesitant while Jason already grinning like a mad man.Dick expression suddenly changed as he did another victory dance and hug both guys again.

"OMG guys! Damian has a girlfriend! He grow up so fast!Maybe we could go on a double date together with Babs.Omg, Babs! She has got to know about this!"

Dick run out from the room leaving his brothers behind.Jason chuckled while Tim frown.

Jason seems to notice and he turn to his little brother,"What's the matter baby bird?"

"Has Bruce or anyone ever informed Damian about the bird and the bees?"

Silence..

"The poor girl.."