From far

Robin close his eyes and resist the urge to face palm. He could already feel a dreadful headache coming. The boy wonder slowly took a deep calming breath to ease his fastened heartbeat. Oh for the love of lord why does she always have to jump in without a second thought? 

Currently, the son of Batman is perch on top of a building with a pair of binoculars in his hand, he shook his head and bring the binoculars back to his eyes.

He watch the girl with the yellow backpack slowly climb her way up the building using the vines wrapped around it for support. Damian hummed in approval, he gotta hand it to her. That girl is persistent and very determine too. The young vigilante surveyed the area around him again, making sure that there were no crime committed in his patrol area, he keep his eyes for other member of the bat clan too. If they find out about his constant look out for the girl he will be teased endlessly.

Damian turn his attention back to the girl and he was just in time to see her bring dragged by a weird fox headed creature. His heart skip a beat and the urge to beat that fox thing is high. He was about to beat those stupid trio and save his girl when a sound from his earpiece stopped him(did he mention that he slipped a tracking device on her that allowed him to detect her movement and hear her clearly)

"You heard me, I want in"

What? What in the hell?!

He listened to her her next word and resist the urge to bash his head on the wall. Damn it Mizoguchi ..

Robin noticed the retreating form of Colton and Pomeline, had they not notice her? Their own friend who is about to do something utterly stupid.

He watched warily as the fox, the shark and the raven led her to the top of the building(while being blindfolded too!) (Is she crazy?!)

The girl casually shrugged and step on the gargoyle and easily take the flag hanging on it's mouth. again, Damian's heart skip a beat as she stand on the gargoyle with a goofy smile on her face.

Damian blinked his eyes in astonishment as the girl begin deducing her knowledge, he could see the fox sputtered for a few seconds and judging by the victorious grin plastered on Maps's face he could tell that girl had won.

Robin chuckled quietly to himself, she's smart, really smart. Drake would love exchanging information with her.

However, Robin almost scream when Maps jumped off the building, his eyes widened in shock as he witnesses the reckless act. He was about to jump and start his bike when another movement fron his girl caught his eyes,

Is that.. A batarang?

As a matter of fact, it is. It was the very batarang that Damian had given her on the day they first met. When they were forced to held hands witg each other. He could still remember the heat on his face as the girl thanked her. Shocked by it, he dumbly gave her his batarang. Ever since then he had been attached to her. Which is why he looks after her from the shadows, leaving her a subtle clue in figuring out her case.

He watched with fascination as she threw the batarang till it latched on the gargoyle and swing on it, successfully stop herself from falling.

She's.. Adequate with it.

Two other members of the detective club made their entrance and cornered the trio. Damian breathed out a sigh of relief

Robin stood up and launch his grapple gun to the other building, he had feeling the Detective club could handle it from here

Can't believe Maps could actually use that batarang. I'm glad I gave it to her. With that, she can protect herself just fine

PLEASE READ BELOW!

Honestly, this is all because I'm out Of ideas, if any of you have any suggestions for the next chapter please tell me, you can pm me or just put it in the comment

Please, please I really the ideas and help. I would really appreciate it if you do.

Also, please comment your thoughts so I could improve
I'm sorry for being late too,I'm so busy with family gathering

Don't forget to,
Read
Comment
Vote

*this chapter is based on Gotham Academy second semester #10 (I really love Gotham Academy)

Thank you for those who vote, commented and keep reading Damian and Maps, I love you all so much!

Bye!