Bruises

Maps never really like the way Damian always trained. His sparring sessions with either his father or his brothers would always ended up with his body covered in purple bruises. It worries her how much of a vigorous training Damian always had. Then again, he's Robin. They're the Bat Family and screwing up on the field would have a dire consequences which is why they all had to train their bodies through hours of vigorous training.

Ever since she had found out about the Wayne family secret she has been coming to the manor more often. Maps would always watches on as Damian train with his brothers and if she's not watching him she would be in the kitchen with Alfred, learning new recipes and helping him with the food. Of course Alfred would object and heavily demand that she got her ass out of the kitchen and enjoy herself (that's a direct quote). Maps then would rolled her eyes and help him anyway. One time, while she was helping Alfred making dinner the Butler had teased her about the fact that he no longer had to worry over Damian's well being, should the two ever got married cuz she already got his teaching and all that. Gosh, it was embarrassing

Right now, she had just done helping Alfred with snack and being a good girl she is, she insisted that she would be the one to head down the cave and serve those hungry boys some snacks, cuz Alfred needs rest.

Upon reaching the cave she was immediately aware of voices, mocking and taunting each other. Maps paid no attention to it and boy, she does however pay attention to Damian whose shirt is now drenched with sweats, making the muscles under it visible.

Oh my god

For a fourteen year old boy, Damian is ripped. And she seriously need to get those naughty thoughts out of her head. 'Bad girl Mia, don't think about that'

Maps cleared her throat, making her presence known. Taking advantage to the distraction Damian swipe Jason's leg ,making the older boy stumbled to the ground with a 'thud'.

"Owe.. Damn it girlie, if you had waited few more seconds I could've won"
"Tt, doesn't matter on that,Todd. Because it is obvious that I would still win"
"Yeah right! I want a rematch! You girlfriend distracted me! "

Instantly both Damian and Maps blushed deep red,the two sputtered and at the same time,

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND -"
"I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND -"

Dick rolled his eyes and Tim snickered, "You are in denial"

"WE'RE NOT IN DENIAL! "

Damian and Maps stared at each other, realizing that they had spoken in sync. That makes them blush a lot more and Maps awkwardly puts the plate on a table,  "I umm make you guys some snacks, figured you need it after training hard"

Dick flashes her his signature charming smile ,"Thank you Maps, we appreciate it"

Jason had already devoured the cookies, but somehow still manage to make a few words out of his stuffed mouth,  "Thanks girlie "
Tim watch his brother in disgust, "Gosh Jay, you eat like a pig"
"That's because he is one"

The antihero flipped Damian the finger and with mouth still full he snarl ,"Fuck off "

Maps had enough and slapped him hard on his arm, where she knows a bruise is already forming and just for the heck of it she choose that place to hit him, she even put extra pressure to it. Huh.. She's been spending so much time Damian

"Owww! The hell is wrong with you midget "
"Nothing's wrong with me, " Maps said as she gazed innocently over the Red Hood's eyes "But something wrong will happen to you if Alfred ever finds out that you swear with mouth still full, honestly Jason he'll be disappointed "

The look on Jason's face is priceless, Dick and Tim laughed while Damian merely snickered, Maps faltered a bit because she's been hoping that she could make him laugh out loud. That guy needs it, like seriously.

"She got you there Jay" Tim smirked, taking another bite out of his cookies.

Damian shook his head and retreat from the room, making his way to the other side. Maps tilted her head, "Where're you going? "
"Med bay" was all she got before Damian disappear from her view.

***********************************

"Do you really have to train so hard?"

Damian paused at what he's doing, turning around he caught sight of Maps leaning casually on the doorway with a frown on her face and hands crossed over her chest.

"Yes, I have to"
"But do you really need to push yourself? What if you ended up injuring yourself while training? "

She tried to sound nonchalant and casual about it, but she could still feel Damian's emerald green eyes looking at her.

Damian rolled his eyes and with a amiable smile he said, "Isn't that the point of training? So that I won't receive any life threatening injuries during the mission?"

"Right" Maps concede, although she don't really agree with it.

"So, how could I help? "

Damian furrowed his eyebrow, "What do you mean? "

Maps buffed, "I mean how can I help treat you? As in, help patching you up"
The boy wonder did a double take on his friend, as far as he knows Maps doesn't have any medical knowledge "It's fine Maps, besides.. You don't know how to-"
"The guide me! "
"What? "

Maps blushed and play with the hem of her shirt, "Guide me, you tell what to do and I do it. Besides, we live in Gotham.I think all gothamites should know how to deal with wounds when the the occasion calls for it"

Damian smile, fighting back the feeling of his blood rushing to his cheeks. Only that girl could ever make him feel this way.

"Okay, first we treat the ribs. Todd wasn't lying when he said he'll go all out on me. Go grab a pack of ice"

Maps nodded her head, rushing towards the nearby fridge. Damian sit on one of the cots, he begin taking off his clothes ,wincing a bit at the sting on his ribs 'I'll get you back for this, Todd just you wait'

Maps reappear by Damians side, she was suddenly aware of the sight of his bare chested state as she put the ice pack over his torso, she could feel the heat coning up to her face again. To her surprise, the current Robin put his hand over hers, guiding her hand to his left side

"There, perfect"
"You're lucky to have Alfred patch you up"
"Then I guess I'm even luckier to have you now that it seems you could be my personal nurse"
"If course, just call me whenever you need" Maps said with a playful smile

Damian smirk, "With you helping me the pain is even more worth it"

Silence...

It took Damian at least a minute to comprehend his words, his eyes widened in surprise and he could feel the blush on his cheeks reddened. Damn it,father is right he spend too much time with Grayson.

Maps giggle, covering her mouth with one hand while the other still placed firmly on the ice pack on his torso.
"That's too 'Dick Grayson' like for you Dami"

Damian was all ready to retort when Maps suddenly lean in closer to his face

"But then again.. If that's the case.. "

She surprise him more than ever when she place a lingering kiss on his cheek

"Hopefully it could help speed up the healing process " she said with a playful wink

Though he didn't say it out loud, Damian is pretty sure that it did help him.