The Bully |Part 3|

He had to hold her for the thing they were doing and he didn't really like it at all as she smelt of horrible perfume. As soon as they were all done Yugyeom ran over to her again, his face slightly disgusted as he looked at the girl he had had to touch

"Leave me alone Yugyeom," I frowned and stood, grabbing my stuff and running out of the gym. I packed up my things and went home for the day, I was so done with everything. And as soon as I opened the door I was pinned against the wall with my dad's head in my neck, I whimpered and pretended to like it as I knew if I didn't I would be getting in trouble.

Yugyeom was confused and went home at the end of the day, going straight to his phone and spamming her with messages. He was so worried and upset

Yugyeom rang her again and again and she didn't pick up. He went to her house and saw the scene. He grabbed her dad and threw him to the floor

I hurried to Yugyeom and cried into his chest, I still didn't like him after I saw him holding that other girl but I wanted to get away from my dad more than anything.

"Get your stuff, come to my house" he said and hoped she would come with him. He wanted to help her so badly as he knew it was hard living here

"I-I can't just run away, maybe we can call him in or something but I can't just leave," I frown and shake my head. I would let him call in my dad but this was my house and I wanted to stay.

"Please just come with me. Please" he begged and got down on. His knees. "I don't want you living like this"

I shakily got my bag and held his hand, letting him lead me to his house. I cried into his shoulder as we ran away, scared my dad might come and find me.

He took her back to his house and sat her on the couch, wrapping her in a blanket and giving her a warm drink. "It's ok" he said and sat next to her, petting her head

I moved closer to him and held onto him, I shook a little as I sat in his arms,"I-I-," I couldn't say anything as it scared me to think that my dad might come and find me.

"Shh it's ok we're safe I promise" he said quietly and held her. "Just relax a bit ok? I'm here"

"W-Why me? Why does he have to be like that? Why?" I cried into his chest and held onto him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I don't know" he sighed. "Some people just have a problem" he said and held her tightly

"Is it him who has a problem or me?" I frowned and lifted my shirt so he could see the cuts on my stomach. "Ever since he saw these he said it would be my punishment from now on to have him do that," I frowned and ran my fingers along them.

"Of course it's his fault!" He said quietly but expressively. "A good father would have helped you, not punished you" he said sadly and put his hand over hers.

I put down my shirt and scooted over to him, holding onto him tightly,"I don't think the girl you like will like me hugging on you like this," I giggled quietly, trying to lighten the mood.

"So you don't like it when people hug me?" He asked and smiled a,little, hoping she had taken the hint

"W-What?" I asked shocked and looked up at him. "Y-You like m-me? Out of all the pretty people in school you chose the ugly nerd?" I frowned and shook my head,"Stop messing with me, who is she?"