The Bully |Part 4|

"It's you" he said and frowned. "You don't believe me?" He frowned more and looked at the floor. He thought she didn't like him back

"N-No it can't be," I frowned and hid in my arms. "I mean I do like you back but how could someone ever love someone like me?"

"Because I do" he said. "Please don't degrade yourself like that. That's why I'm here. To show you that you are more than you tell yourself you are"

I went to him and held him close to me,"I have liked you for the longest time you don't understand," I giggled and held him tighter.

He smiled a little. "Really?" He asked I'm surprise and looked down at her

I nodded in his chest and held onto him,"I mean we used to have out everyday together but since that thing has been happening at home we haven't and I have missed you so much."

"Well don't let things at home stop you from seeing me, from being happy. You should stay here"

"I know I should stay here, I wasn't planning on leaving," I sighed and laid with my head in his lap, looking up at him sadly,"What if you get bullied too?" I asked him whilst frowning.

"I don't care. It will be worth it" he said and stroked her hair gently. "I'll protect you"

"Yugyeom-ah, you can't fight," I giggled as I teased him. "I have seen you fight before and wellllll," I giggled and curled up in a ball as he tickled me.

He tickled her for being cheeky. "You take that back!" He chuckled

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" I giggled as I wiggled around on the couch in a fit of giggles. I stopped when I heard banging on the door and yelling, but it didn't sound like my dad and looked up at Yugyeom confusedly.

He frowned and looked through the key hole. "What the hell is Jungkook doing here" he muttered but didn't open the door

I went to him and held onto his arm as I nodded for him to open the door. "Just open it and I will deal with him okay?"

He shook his head. "My house. My door. We really shouldn't" he said with a pleading face

"But Yugyeom-ah if we don't deal with him now we have to deal with him tomorrow," I frowned and looked up at him, not wanting to deal with Jungkook at all but I knew we would have to eventually.

"Let's not deal with him like this ok? Listen to me. He's probably angry by the way he hammered on the door. Let's wait until another time ok?"

"Fine but when he beats us tomorrow don't tell me I didn't warn you," I sighed and sat back on the couch, getting out my notebook and drawing in it as I always drew things when I was upset.

"I won't let him Y/N. Please don't have that little faith in me that you think I would let him beat my girl"