The Bully |Part 6|

"Yeah that's a good idea" he smiled and helped her up off the couch

I nodded and smiled at him before taking his hand and letting him lead me to the bedroom. "Wait I have no pajamas."

"You can borrow some of mine" he smiled at her

"Even for tomorrow at school?" I giggle and sit on the bed as I wait for him to get me some clothes to wear. "And are we sleeping in the same bed orrrr?"

"I only have one bed" he half smiled. "If you don't mind sleeping with me"

"Okay but first turn around," I giggled and turned away from him as I got down into my underwear and bra before putting on his shirt. "Okay doneeee."

He turned around and got changed into sweatpants and a shirt. "Ok let's get into bed"

(( time skip ))

I woke hurriedly to banging on the door and shouting. I rolled my eyes as I heard Jungkook's voice again, why did he keep doing this? I went downstairs and opened the door slightly so he could only see an inch of my face,"What?"

"Why are you here? Why did you run away? Huh?"

I stepped outside and shut the door so Yugyeom wouldn't wake up. "What do you mean why did I run away?" I frowned and hugged myself as I was cold being in his shirt only.

"Why did you run away from school? I was looking for you" he frowned

"Since when have you cared about me?" I frowned and looked at him with tears in my eyes. "And the reason I ran away because you were bullying me to much and then Yugyeom was hugging that girl and and-"

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I didn't bully you I asked for the answers"

"You bully my every single day and I don't understand why," I frowned and looked at him. "Why?"

He shrugged and looked at the ground. "I don't have an excuse"

"Then why do you hate me? Why do you always want to bully me? Why me? Why anyone? No one deserves th-," I was about to continue when he shouted and scared me.

"Be quiet and let me talk!" He said in a loud voice. "I don't like to bully you, it just happens."

I flinched back at his yelling and sighed,"You have to have some kind of motive to do this to me, you don't do this to anyone else but me."

"I don't know what it is" he shrugged and looked at her

I look into his eyes and something started to bubble up inside me, butterflies, like the nervous yet excited butterflies.

He looked into her eyes deeply and quirked his eyebrow.