The Bully |Part 7|

I looked into his eyes, keeping a annoyed face so hopefully he would go away. "Jungkook it's the weekend, please just leave me alone." 

He looked at her and sighed,"Fine but tomorrow, you and me at the park."

I rolled my eyes and went inside, locking the door and going to wake Yugyeom. "Wake! Up!" I shouted playfully and jumped on him. 

Yugyeom woke to the sound of her shouting and pushed her off,"Yo what the fuck! I'm trying to sleep," he groaned tiredly and sat up. 

I looked at him sadly and stood, rubbing my hip as it hurt from me hitting the ground. "Oppa I was just trying to wake you up, why are you so grumpy?"

"Because maybe I don't want you here anymore. I thought about it and you're just trouble, I do like you a lot but I can't." he snapped and sat up, looking at her with sadness in his eyes. 

"B-But you said you loved me- I don't understand-"

"I do but it's better if we just don't, i don't want to." 

I nodded and bowed slightly, the tears burning the sides of my eyes. "Friends?"

"I can't, I just want us to pretend we don't know each other," he said quietly, almost in a whisper. 

I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry. I went downstairs and changed out of his shirt, changing back into my clothes and grabbing my bag. I didn't know where I was going to go as I had no where. I slowly started to walk down the street. 

Jungkook watched her leave and dipped inside to Yugyeom's house, going to him and giving him the money he deserved. "Now if you go near her again I will hurt you too," he said threateningly and left. 

Yugyeom didn't want to stop being her friend or her boyfriend but since Jungkook threatened him he had to cut her off. 

I kept walking and found a bench to sit on, looking around sadly. 

Jungkook walked to her calmly and sat beside her,"I know you don't like me but want me to take you to my house so you have some where to stay?"