.Prologue.

Welcome to another Gruvia story! I hope you like it, enjoy reading! :)
Published:27th/March/2017
Will be in Gray FullBuster's Perspective, unless Juvia is needed.
Plot owned by-Chocolatefriend111
All rights and full credits to Hiro Mashima for Fairy Tail and Characters.
There's a fricking Black Out right now.
        Pfft, they said that it was gonna turn on at 2am,
        \\9:45 pm-Wed22ndMarch2017
---
"Gray are you sure you don't wanna hang out with us?" Jellal asked me. Natsu, Gajeel and Natsu all looked at me like I was a weirdo if I said no.

I shook my head and just walked off before they could say anything else. I want to hang out with her today, instead of them. I chuckled quietly to myself. It was embarrassing to admit that I was excited to see her. I haven't talked to her in so long.

I walked down the stairs and quickly walked past hundreds of classrooms and hall ways until I reached to where the lockers were, which were near the entrance of the school gates.

When is she coming? I leaned against my locker and took out my phone. Should I call her? No, it sounds like I am needy if I do that. I just want to see her already, I hate waiting.

"Ju-" I called out her name when I saw a familiar face walk up to me. She is still stunning to my eyes and is more beautiful then a angel or a princess. Of course, I can't tell her that.

"Gray-oh-J-Juvia is sorry to interrupt!" Juvia said flustered. She bowed down and apologised again. I laughed at her of how adorable she is.

'What are you on about Juvia?' I was about to ask her while laughing until I felt a hand on my shoulder and of course it was her.

"Hey Gray. Let's go somewhere for Valentines Day okay, honey? Ur would be happy looking down upon us and seeing how were together." My girlfriend's voice felt like she was stabbing me in the heart, over and over again.

"B-Bye Gray. Juvia will see you later." Juvia said with hardly any emotion. I looked at her like she was falling right in front of my eyes, like she was going further away from me. I had a crush on her for quite a while and ever since then she was always on my mind. I use to not like her that much,I found her annoying and that she would always be clingy towards me.

When Ur which is Ultear's mother when she was alive, Ultear asked me to go out with her. Of course I couldn't say no to her, especially in front of Ur who wouldn't want to see her daughter getting rejected.

But I don't love her, I never did. I thought love wasn't the thing for me, but I want this one girl who I will never have. Because were only friends and we might just remain friends forever.

Ultear kissed me passionately on the lips, I knew she wanted to kiss me more and deeper but luckily she didn't go that far. I pretended to kiss her back and did a fake smile at her.

"Gray, lets go." Ultear smiled back and held onto my arm. It was the end of the school day and everybody was either staying at the school for clubs or extra studying. We were walking out of School Campus. I was looking around for Juvia to try and see if she was around. My eyes squinted when I saw her...with him.

They were holding hands and she seemed happy about something. Frick, it makes me so angry seeing them together. I saw Juvia jumping up and down, I could hear soft noises of her squealing and talking.

"Lets go Gray. I can't wait for us to eat together, bae." Ultear spoke cheerily she began to hold onto my hand tightly. I nodded as we walked out of the school gate. I took one last glance at them and just sighed. Juvia you have caused me so much pain.