-Chapter 3-

Starring at the mirror wasn't something which I normally did since I found it kind of strange to look at a face which everybody else see's more then you're own eyes.

I moved my head to the side, the mirror was showing my JawLine and the side view of my hair. Tugging onto my shirt I began to mumble words to myself and repeated advice.

Maybe if I look really hot then she will come running back for me. Yes, I did take two hours getting ready for our 'friendly date'. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the door.

This was probably one of the most important days of my life getting to spend some time with her. I get how she feels, now. She would always take hours of time to try and impress me before. Now the roles are switched and it's my turn to be a man, become manly and steal her heart back!

I grinned like a idiot of my words of encouragement. I walked past my street and into a crossing road. We were going to be meeting at the Shopping center first. As I was walking past I noticed tons of girls starring at me even a old Grandma and a Police-man. Uh...

The entrance to the shopping centre was huge and there were lots of benches, people around holding bags and talking, statues and just a bunch of happiness was in the air. It's been a while since I seen the place.

Hmm, good she isn't here yet that's a good sign. I sighed and sat down on the nearest bench. I noticed that I was flitchting a lot with my hands. Shit I need to control that. It had been past five minutes and Juvia still hasn't shown up yet.

"Oh my gosh, he is so good looking!" A high pitched squeaky voice spoke. "Is he a model?" Another girl replied back.

I slowly looked up and instantly regretted sitting down. There were two groups of girls who were just casually starring at me and smiling like they had won the lottery.

"Um..." I awkwardly spoke. I scratched my head a little of embarrassment and another girl instantly fainted. All of their faces turned red and instantly began to look at different directions.

"Are you busy there Gray-sama?" A voice called out. I stood up and instantly my breath was taken away. She began to laugh as she jumped around in excitement as her hair flowed around in the wind. My entire cheeks in just a second started to heat up. Damn god I should stop starring before she thinks I am a weird pervet.

"Sup girls, I am Gray the coolest kid in town." Juvia micimed me and started laughing again. The girls around us just looked in shock,one of them even started crying.

"I thought he was going to be single, of course that's not true." They all mummerd and walked away from us. I was kinda dumbfolded that I couldn't think probably. My coolness has already been blown away.

"Often you're not late Gray-sama, how come you were this time though?" She gave me a warm smile as she looked at me.

"H-Huh?" Was all which came out of my mouth.

"Hmm, Juvia wants to explore. Let's go!" Juvia smiled and instantly ran to the nearest store.

"Hey!" I called out to her. Geez, why does she have to run so fast.

"Look at how cute that bear is Gray-sama." Juvia pointed to a large white bear inside a store which sold plushies and cute stationery.

Hmm...if I get her that bear like in every typical romantic story she might fall for me...

I cleared my throat to catch her attention.

"Juvia-I can get you that B-"

"My boyfriend got it for me last week. Juvia was really happy when he showed to her! You should get that for Ultear-san!"

"Um...yeah. Maybe. Ultear is already a part time model I am sure she gets a lot of presents from her fans."

Juvia smiled and began to walk into the store. The store made Juvia eye's widen with delight as she began to look for items which she wanted. I laughed at her when she began to describe a simple notebook which had cats on it. 

"I saw you looking at that bear. It's quite awesome isn't it." A man spoke from behind us. It was a man who looked a little bit older then us and was wearing some type of uniform.

"I got hired to work at this shop two days ago. If you both are interested and can get more of people's interests to buy our products I am sure you can be able to work here." The man explained with a smile.

"Gray-sama you should work here with Juvia!" Juvia looked at me  and started to beg until I finally decided to wrote my name and phone number to try out for the job.

While Juvia was looking around the store one last time before we were going to get some food the man slowly walked up beside me and started to wiggle his eye brows.

"Pssst. You got yourself a pretty girlfriend." He whispered into my ear.

"She isn't my girlfriend. Don't start being annoying." I bluntly spoke back at him.

"You got good looks bro. Chill, I can tell you like her from the way you're starring at her."

"Whatever." I muttered back as I shoved my hands into my pocket.

"Let's go Gray! Juvia needs some food." Juvia held onto my arm and dragged me out of the store. Around this time of the day more people started to come and it was certainly getting a lot more crowded.

"Hey Gray-sama, lets go over there and get some coffee-" Juvia cheerfully spoke but out of nowhere stopped mid-way of her sentence.

Not a single part of her body moved. She just stood there frozen in shock. Her hands turned into fist and tears started to pour drown from her eyes.

I looked over to the direction she was and was probably even more shocked then her. There he was, Juvia's boyfriend kissing another girl in the far distance...