-Chapter 2-

It was the next morning, and I stayed up until 2:00 am with Ultear just watching random movies on netflix and eating over two-hundred bags of popcorn. We both felt really sick and tired, so she slept over at my house. Apparently, she got to miss out on first class since she had something to do with Meredy. Meredy and Ultear are extremely close friends and are often hang out together most of the time.

Of course Ultear likes to hang out with me more often then usual not that I really care anyway. All I care about is seeing her today and that's it.

I was walking to my next class when of course she appeared, beautiful eyes, clear skin and the most cutest smile in the world. Of course I am not going to tell her that. One, that's not my type of character in Fairy Tail and in this book. (Haha, you see what I did there? xD)

Two, were never going to be lovers. We had a chance and it's forever gone.

"Hey Gray-sama! How was your valentines?"

"Good." I spoke as usual with one word little sentences.

"How are you and Ultear going?"

"Good." I nodded again and she nodded back titling her head. Oh fricking hell that was adorable of her. I just want to squeeze her cheeks and kiss those soft lips of her.

"H-How was you're boyfriend?" I blearily even wanted to mutter that word to her. Unless it was me, ha. What am I even thinking?

"Juvia went to the beach with him yesterday and we looked at the moon together. Juvia gave him flowers while he treated me out to dinner." She beamed lightly as she spoke.

"Great." I said with the lack of emotion. Calm down Gray, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down. I knew I was going to blow my head off any second. Huh, why not you replace him with me? Why couldn't you love me just a little longer so I can be with you? Why don't you love me?

Ugh it's annoying me on how desperate I am thinking about her as I just starred at her face.

"G-Gray...I um I have been thinking lately..."

"Yes?" My head perked up instantly which would probably be easily noticeable if she wasn't looking at me directly at my face.  

"Lets hang out more, Gray-sama! The two of us. I miss being around you. Can we do it tomorrow? As friends of course. Juvia know's your busy b-but Juvia misses you!" Juvia spoke loudly her face was blushing red.

I wanted to hug her in my arms as I could feel my heart pounding...she misses me. I miss her more deeply then she does and she can never understand that pain. I wanted to tell Juvia that it was living hell for me to not be with her as much.

With our relationships with other friends, her boyfriend and my girlfriend, studying and all these events popping up.

But all I could mutter was a simple, "Yeah."

Then in a single second, it was like time stopped by. She took something out of her pocket and handed me a small piece of wrapped chocolate tied in a red ribbon.

"Here, Gray-sama! Thank you for being my first lover. Of course this is friendship chocolate." She handed me it and smiled again. My eyes instantly lifted up but I needed to remain cool.

"Thanks. Too bad I am still not your first lover..." I whispered but she couldn't hear me obviously. I was remaining calm on the outside but I wasn't on the inside, I couldn't help myself I straight away moved closer to her and gave her a tight hug.

"Gray-sama!" She reacted quite shock but soon she hugged back tightly. Please stay with me more...I will kiss this chocolate every night thinking about you if I had to.