Chapter -5-

"I FVCKING HATE YOU!" I yelled gribbing onto the collar of Lyon's shirt. I hate it, I hate how what he said was in a way true of what I did to her. I did break Juvia's heart, I didn't just break it...it was almost as if I was beating it up constantly. I want to rip him into pieces. I just fvcking hate him.

"Gray you know-" Lyon was about to open his mouth again until I punched him in the face twice.

"I NEVER WANTED TO SEE HER CRY AGAIN! I NEVER WANTED HER TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN OF SEEING SOMEONE SHE LOVES BREAK HER HEART AGAIN! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THOSE HARSH FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOU LYON WHY?!" I screamed, I yelled, I shouted, I spat out words, my emotions, my feelings...nobody can hurt my Juvia Lockser. I don't even care anymore if she isn't my girlfriend I never want to see her get hurt.

I was about to hit him one last punch until two arms grabbed onto me and pushed me to the ground. Fvck, it was a police men and two teachers looking down upon me with disappointment and anger shown in their faces.

"Quick let's take Lyon to the hospital! He's in need of serious help." The police man quickly lifted him onto his back and began to carry him.

"Gray..." Lyon slowly turns around his head looking back at me. I look back at him and finally took in on what I had almost done. I could have killed my childhood 'friend'...I could have killed him...what is wrong with me? Am I going crazy?

"You love Juvia,don't you?" Lyon just barley manages to ask from all the bleeding and damage which I have done to his face. He smirked and laughed a little as he goes away into the distance to a nearby hospital.

I gritted my teeth and punched the wall to my left. Fvck...I hate him, I hate that stupid smirk which he had on his face. I hate how his twisted mind managed to get to me and Juvia.

"What is wrong with you Gray?! Beating up another student! See me in my office NOW!" The school principal shouted as he approached me. Just great...

-

He slammed his stack of papers on his desk causing me to jump. I hardly ever get called to the principals office, he's so intimidating. He looked at me and scratched his cheek a little, letting out a little sigh.

"Gray. I could kick you out of the school right now, if I wanted to."

"If you wanted to then yeah I suppose..." I letter out a little sigh and readjusted my position in the most uncomfortable chair.

"Come on Gray? Don't push this situation which you're already in. I'm shocked to see one of my students beating up another student especially you. Gray Fullbuster your usually a good kid, represented in the finals for our school's basketball, soccer, hockey and volleyball team. You also have good grades, pfft in fact number two best in academical grades. It would be a pain in the ass to kick you out of the school."

The principal stretches out his legs over his desk. I watched him readjust his sitting position, crap...what would my parents say if I got kicked out of this school? But even though I was worried about that I couldn't help but think about Juvia over the top of everything.

My father's voice went through my head as I finally realised it. My father's voice was shouting and screaming at the top of his lungs in my head from all the money and time he 'spends' on making me go to school even though he's rich as hell.

"Why?" The principal sternly askes which catches my attention. I bit my lip and tried to avoid eye contact.

"I asked why did you nearly beat the living crap out of Lyon? Gray-you need to answer me?"

"I-"

"Gray."

"Sir-I-I can't really say-"

"Convince me Gray to let you stay in this school.I might be friends with the Fullbuster family, your family. But you still have to convince me after what had just happened to Lyon caused by you."

"You have to let me stay in this school because this person who goes to this school needs me. I promised to myself that I would make this person mine. I will not let something like this destroy that promise.

Oh my god that sounded really cheesy...wait did I just say that to MY PRINCIPAL? Something is defentionally wrong with me today. Who the hell tells their principal their problems?!

"Ooooo, is this a girl?" He teases and winks playfully. I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. I hate it when I get embarrassed since I have a habit of touching my fringe and my cheeks go bright red.

"NO IT'S NOT A GIRL,ZEREF!" I shouted at him louder then expected. My voice cracks half way through which makes it even more akward.

"What? So it's a dude? Doesn't mean that I'm friends with your father does not give you any right to call me by my first name."

"It's not a dude either! I'm not GAY! I always see you and Mavis kissing on my way home from school so if you don't want anybody finding out about thatthen let me off the hook for this one last time? Now gotta go, BYE!" I quickly sprinted out of his office faster then Sonic.

What am I going to do, Juvia...you told me not to hurt Lyon, but I just couldn't control it.

I walked down the hallway with my hands in my pocket as I looked around for a empty room. I need some time to think and what to say to Juvia when she finds out I nearly killed that asshole.

When I finally find a empty room of course a voice calls out my name. "Gray Fullbuster." My name gets called out from behind me. Shit, it better not be some random chick confessing to me. Now really isn't the right time for this.

I turned around and saw of course the student council president, Erza scarlet. Why was this even some sort of a surprise to me, she knows everything which goes around in this school.

"She knows. Juvia knows what you done. I saw her follow Lyon on his way to the hospital. She was crying."

"Whatever. Just leave me alone Erza? Go talk to Natsu or Lucy or somebody else. I'm busy." I told her in a calm cool voice but in the inside I was freaking out.

Just as I was about to walk away from Erza, there stood in fromt of me was Juvia...the one person which I didn't want to see right now. Her eyes were red and puffy, tears were still pouring down her face and her entire uniform was crinckled and messy.