-Chapter 1-

"So can we discuss the holiday vacation which we are going on next week?" Ultear's voice felt like a blur or a small bell ringing in my ear. I looked up at her and did some sort of hand gesture.

"Are you ok Gray? You seemed Zoned Off?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry, not feeling that well today."

"I am going to go to the bathroom. Wait here." Ultear pulled out her chair and before I knew it she was gone. I wasn't even paying attention since I keep thinking about her.

(Flash Back)
"Gray-sama, please accept these!" Juvia's cheek's turned red as she handed me some chocolates. I looked down at her and nodded my head. I always get these chocolates from girls...what's the difference.

"Thanks." I say and just did a hand shake with her. She looked up at me her eyes were full of emotion and tears. "W-Wait! Don't leave!" She called out to me. I looked back at her and just shrugged.

"Wait! Please, Juvia is sorry but-" I felt a tight tug on the back of my shirt. What's this girl's problem?

"Ok I will wait."

"Uh..." She stood there nervously and I could see that she was shaking. I rolled my eyes and was about to leave again but she wouldn't let go.

"Look, I gotta go. I will talk to you later, you must be Gajeel's friend? Cool now bye." I waved off, but of course Juvia wouldn't let me walk away that easily.

"I have a crush on you Gray!" She blurted out of nowhere. If that wasn't predicable enough. How boring.

"Sorry I don't have any interest in you."

"Juvia understands! Can we please be friends at least?" She asked in a soft voice. I nodded my head and finally she let me walk off.

(End of FlashBack)
I remember it so well but blurry at the same time. Her pale skin in the tone of red, scattered out words each time she spoke and the feeling of when she held onto me.

"Ultear. Lets go three days early." I changed my seating position when she came back. She grinned lightly as she touched my hand.

"Of course Gray, I love you!"

"Me too."

I held onto her hand as well and did a small smile. I should at least pretend she is Juvia or some sort of friend. If she wasn't here I would be more depressed then I normally am.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" A pink hair girl holding a tray with milk shakes appeared. Ultear said what she wanted and handed the menu back to her.

"I didn't know that they were looking for workers here." Ultear moved her head past me she was eyeing a advertisement for the restaurant. Of course, like everybody else we were all getting to the age where we needed a part time job.

"I am going to go sign up for it." Ultear stood up again and walked over to it. I can imagine Juvia being a cute maid, or in formal work clothes in a tight black skirt or...

I broke out of my thoughts when Ultear arrived back. She decided to go to my house and we should just watch movies all night.

"This is the best valentines day, ever." Ultear snuggled against me as I switched to a new movie on the T.V. But I couldn't say yes or even nod because my valentines day will never be perfect. I don't care how selfish I sound.