Chapter -6-

"J-Juvia-I-"

"WHY, WHY DID YOU HURT LYON?! I left him alone at the hospital because I thought you were injured as well! Do you know what you could have done?!"

Before I could even have a chance to reply she slapped me straight across the face.

"I HATE YOU! ALL YOU DID WAS HURT ME WHEN I LIKED YOU AND NOW YOUR TRYING TO TAKE AWAY LYON FROM ME!" 

She ran off down the coriander leaving me to feel guilty and horrible of what I had just done. Fvck...fvcking hell! No...Juvia...you just don't understand, I did it because I wanted to protect you I didn't  want you to get hurt by Lyon but intead I was the one who hurted you again. Those words repeated through my head over and over again, 'I hate you! All you did was hurt me when I liked you!"

Instantly there was a rush of students and teachers exiting out of their classrooms they started to crowd around me. I just don't care anymore, she's the only person which is important to me and now she's gone, I don't think she will ever be able to accept me back in her life, I can't mend her heart back together...and neither can Lyon.

I touched my cheek which Juvia had slapped me, it hurts, my emotions hurts, my head hurts. Everything just doesn't feel important anymore, not without her in my life.

"Did Juvia just slap Gray? Oh my gosh !" A student said out loud.

"WAAA! WHO WOULD SLAP THE BEAUTIFUL GRAY FULLBUSTER?!" Another girl shrieked causing more voices of teachers and students to mutter and talk over the top of each other.

They continued to crowd around me some called out to me in pity some were even crying. This is ridiculous, CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! This shouldn't be a big deal to them!

I am fed up with this bullshit, I want to be alone, I want to be by myself where I can just continue to cry out all my emotions. I instantly stood up and pushed people out of my way some people tried to hold my hand or push me back.

"I have a fvcking girlfriend. Get lost." I spat at them and ran off far away from the crowd. I need sometime alone to myself desperately. I heard Erza call out my name but I ignored her, she doesn't need to get involved with this either.

Juvia...I'm so sorry.

-

Is it morning already? I squinted my eyes I could slowly see a bright light reflecting in my face. Whatever...it's not like I care if it's morning, night or whatever day it is anymore. Nothing matters now that Juvia hates me. I touched my cheek again it still hurts from two days ago when she slapped me. I turned to my side and saw Ultear snoozing off.

She's pretty when she's sleeping, almost like a angel who is elegant and fragile. But she's not the angel I want. Yesterday we made love to each other in bed, it was the third time we had it in our relationship. I felt too emotional to even think or reject her offer.

"Gray, tell me the password to your phone babe. I'm sorry I stole it from you before." Ultear's flirty voice startled me causing me to jump. She stood up and wrapped her arms around my chest.

"How was it?" She asked. She's no longer that 'fragile angel' anymore. Now she's just making me feel uncomfortable. Ultear placed her hand onto my cheek and moved her position to face me.

"Hmm, what happened to your cheek? It looks like a hand mark there, Gray."

"Don't worry about it."

"Don't you want to visit your own cousin in hospital today?" She askes and kisses my cheek playfully. I pushed her hand away from my cheek and shook my head. Why would I want to visit Lyon, he's the last person which I want to see.

"Were still going on our vacation next week right, honey?"

"Yes."

"And we have to visit Ur and give her flowers."

"Yes." I replied again.

"Are you alright Gray? You haven't left the house in two days. I'm starting to get worried about you."

"It's nothing. Just go Ultear, you don't want to be late to your first day of your new job." I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands. I never did get any time to cry to myself or to be alone. Ultear has been sticking to me like glue ever since she sensed that I was depressed.

"Alright. Your okay with me working at a maid cafe as another job right?" She smiles and kisses my forehead. I nodded and forced myself to smile back at her. Ultear nods and leaves my room to get ready for her new job. When she finally leaves the room it felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulders as well.

Now, I can finally think to myself in peace and think about Juvia. I hear Ultear yell out 'bye' and the front door close.

I guess Lyon's still at hospital I hope he's thinking to himself of how much of an asshole he is to Juvia. I hope Juvia is okay...maybe she can finally get over Lyon even though I know it means that she hates me. I slowly get out of bed and walk towards the mirror in my shower room.

"Geez it hurts." I say to myself and titled my head to get a better look at my cheek. Memories rushed through me as looking at it reminded me of what Juvia had said. Actually that's all I really can remember in my mind ever since it happened.

My phone made a loud  'Ding' alert. Somebody must have texted me, it's probably Natsu or one of my friends being a pain in the ass. I rubbed my eyes as I walked back to my room and picked up my phone.

'Juvia Lockser has sent you a text message.' The alert on my phone said.

My eyes grew wide...JUVIA LOCKSER TEXTED ME?!!!! I typed in my password but I was too nervous to think that I got it incorrect over five times. After a good two minutes my phone was now unlocked. My hands started feeling sweating and my chest was beating loudly as I went to my text messages.

The text message read from Juvia:

'Hey Gray,
You won't answer any of your friends text or calls so maybe you will reply to this one. I'm asking you to please meet Lyon. I have been staying by Lyon's side ever since he's been to hospital. He really  wants to have a one on one conversation with you. Please come to the hospital today at 10:00 pm for Lyon.

Thank you, and sorry for slapping you in the face. From now on please don't talk to me ever again I think it's best if we don't remain friends anymore.

P.S. If you don't come and meet Lyon today then-

-Juvia Lockser'

Then what?! Why does she have to send this message and not continue her last sentence?! Screw this I can't take this anymore. I will go to the hospital but not to meet Lyon...to meet Juvia instead.

-

900 plus views, tysm for reading this chapter! Sorry if the story is going too fast placed and it's kinda cliche. I love the new cover for this book which obsidianix made for me!