-Chapter 4-

Anger started to boil up inside of me...how dare he hurt her feelings. How dare he.

I always hated Juvia's boyfriend we were never friends. I didn't even like mentioning his name. We have known each other for quite some time and ever since Ur passed away and him stealing Juvia the hatred for him just grew.

"Let me beat the living hell out of him!" I clinched up my fists and gritted my teeth. Anger was all which was on my mind at the moment.

"G-Gray. Don't." Juvia whispered quietly but it was loud enough for me to hear. She held onto my hand to make me stop. I had never seen her so depressed before, she wasn't looking up at me and her tears were starting to fall on the ground.

"Promise me please don't hurt Lyon."

"Why shouldn't I-"

She held onto my arm tighter. I could hear her breathing heavily as she did. This started to make me feel guilty I remembered how I was always so cold towards her. Everyday I would reject her before and now I am witnessing her getting cheated on.

"Do the photoshoot with Ultear-san. Thank you Gray."

Just like that, she ran away...before I could say something back or do anything. I turned around and saw that Lyon was gone.

-

Juvia, just answer the god damn fricking phone! I kept on calling her again and again. If she doesn't get here soon, she's going to be late to her first class. I wouldn't expect her to be here at school since she would have to see Lyon, anyway.

"Gray? What's wrong sweetie." My girlfriend's nagging voice spoke as she held onto my arm.

"Nothing." I mumbled at her and continued to check my phone but Ultear wouldn't stop starring at it.

"Gray." Ultear looked at me in the eye when she saw that I was constantly looking at my phone.

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong Gray talk to me okay?"

"Nothing, Ultear."

"I sense that there is something wrong. Give me you're phone!"

Ultear tried to jump onto me to grab my phone. I dodged her and held the phone above my head. No way is she looking through my phone.

"Nmph! Gray! Who were you calling constantly? Tell me!"

"Ultear...I-"

"Gray, tell me who you were calling constantly or I telling Ur that I think you're cheating on me."

"Ultear, babe." I now focused my attention towards her. Time to put on my "fake" lovely-dovely mode to her.

"Gray, hon can you please kiss me?"

"Um..."

I leaned in towards her and gave her a kiss on the lips. She smiled and winked at me. The school bell ringed for our first class. Juvia wasn't coming to school...

She never misses out on a day of school she must have been so depressed about Lyon. Ultear waved good bye and skipped all the way to the other side of the school. Then I noticed something, crap.

My phone was gone. Oh. My. Fricking. Gosh.

Ultear! Ugh, she's so sly like a fox! When I was kissing her she must have somehow grabbed my phone from my hand without me noticing.

"ULTEAR! COME BACK HERE WITH MY PHONE!" I shouted at her and ran to the direction which she went. I forgot that she is a fast runner this is taking up all my energy to chase her.

"ULTEAR GIVE ME MY PHONE!" I yelled out to her while running. She turned around and poked her tongue out to me. Ultear ran across the entire school until I had to stop and try to catch my breath back again.

I walked to the soda machine and inserted money inside it. I desperately need a soda after all that running. I am doomed, Ultear knows my password and will see literally everything on my phone. She is probably running to her first class anyway.

"Oh sorry." I quickly moved aside when I heard footsteps. I turned around to expect Ultear to be behind me but instead it was Lyon. He had heavy bags underneath his eyes and his hair was all over the place.

"Long time no see Gray."

"Yeah."

"How's Ultear?" Lyon asked as he also bought a soda from the machine.

"Good."

"Gray. We use to be such close child-hood buddies. Remember the good old days. You and Ultear would constantly fight for Ur's attention. Now you're boyfriend and girlfriend. Time sure does fly."

"Juvia...how is she?" I asked to see if he would tell me or not that he's a fricking cheater.

"Heh. She use to be in love with you so much Gray. All of this Gray-sama stuff. Honestly now the chick loves me so much and she's hot."

"Don't talk about her like that." I angrily spoke, I could feel the temptation of punching him in the face.

"Hmph, what are you on about?" Lyon walked closer towards my face with a smug look.

"You made her miserable...you HATED her. You found her so annoying. Now she's mine, but it's not like I care anymore about her. I want someone new, someone who will let me sleep with them at night."

"Lyon shut you're stupid mouth! Don't you dare talk about Juvia that way!"

"Gray, haven't you noticed? You are exactly like me. I am planning on breaking up with Juvia, that's a secret between me and you though right? I found three more girls. But just look at all these messages she sent me this morning! Juvia loves me too much, it's funny I get to play around with her feelings just like you did-"

Before he could talk I punched him straight in the face and began to beat him up.