Chapter -7-

106, 107, 108...109. I stopped at 109. No time to think, no time for regrets I need to get this done and over with. I slammed the door open seeing Lyon covered with bandages. He was resting on the bed looking like he was about to die (which is an over exaggeration).

"Lyon." I angrily muttered his name and walked over to him. He looks up and smirks at me. Wipe that shitty smile off your face Lyon, I'm not here to visit you.

"Where's Juvia?" I asked still keeping that angry tone in my voice. He's smile grows bigger as he hears my question.

"Don't know."

"I know that you know so tell me Lyon?!"

"She's gone. She left ten minutes ago so we could have our one on one conversation."

I placed my hands onto the side of his bed and looked him dead in the eye. I'm not letting this fvck boy get away with any of this. I know he has some cunning plan to use Juvia because he damn knows well, that she is in love with him.

"Come on cousin we shouldn't be angry at each other, so let's drop the tension between us. After all you punched me in the face and now look at me. But damn did my Juvia slap you in the face? That's a pretty good slap."

"LYONN!" I gribbed onto his collar of his shirt and held him close to my face. I need to calm down before I beat the living shit out of him again.

He smirked and patted me on the head as if I was a child. Anger started to overtake my body but I had to overcome it and calm down. The last thing which I want to do is to make Juvia upset if she sees him half dead by the time she gets back.

"She stayed by my side.Never once went home, she hardly had any sleep, hardly ate. She is my little tool now and she even had to apologise for you. She said from now on she will give me whatever I want...which means I can play with her feelings as much I want. I can do whatever I want with her and she knows I'm cheating on her. Hell yeah she knows Gray."

"Lyon-"

"Sit down here. Let's have our one on one conversation. It's the least you can do for me, for Juvia." He emphasise the word Juvia with the tip of his tongue smirking as he did so. I grunted but sat down on a chair beside him while he layed down in the hospital bed.

"Let's ask two questions which we both must answer them, honestly."

"Why? I don't even want to talk to an asshole like you, but just for the sake of this...then yeah."

"I like making my life interesting, the more things which interest me the more I like it. Juvia use to be boring now she's a lot interesting."

"Do you love Juvia?" I asked him bluntly. He grins again and nods his head.

"I-"

The door opened which caught both of our attention. It was Juvia holding a bunch of flowers in her hands. Her eyes instantly widen when she saw me.

"So you did listen to my text message." Juvia walks over to us and puts the flowers on the table.

"Thank you Juvia, I will request you to come back-"

"She's not your maid." I quickly cutted him off and gave him a death glare.

"Gray, when did you start to care and show emotion to anybody?" Lyon looks back up at me sending signals that he ofviously wants to start another argument.

"When have you ever shutted up in your life?"

"Go back to Ultear. I think I had enough of our one on one conversation it's don-"

"Don't order me and tell me what to do, Lyon." I snapped and interrupted his sentence again.

"Get lost grouchy bear, unless your a care-bear now."

We both looked at Juvia, she sighed and began to walk away, she gave one last look at Lyon and then glared at me.

"Juvia..." I whispered her name to myself. Before Lyon could even say anything I stood up and rushed out of the room to go and find her. Luckily she wasn't that far away, she was walking down the hallway.

I have to-I just have to talk to her. I picked up the pace of my speed, a bit too much because I nearly ran straight passed her.

"Gray?"

"Juvia please-" I quickly stopped running and retraced my steps so I could walk beside her.

"Get back inside there and please sort out something with Lyon."

"Juvia please-"

"I told you not to hurt him?! He's hurt because of me!! Please don't talk to Juvia from now on, ever."

Juvia begins to walk away but I quickly gribbed onto the back of her shirt. I gribbed it onto tightly...please Juvia. You know how hard this must be for me.

"Juvia! I won't let you escape I just want to talk to you, I need to explain my actions...Lyon kissing another girl that must have just been so-"

"I don't care about that now." Juvia's tone of voice turns serious. She holds onto my hand and forcefully tugs it off from the grip of her shirt.

"You don't understand..."

"I don't think he would like me talking to other boys. After all he's my boyfriend. Juvia's boyfriend, please go back to Ultear-san."

"WHAT?! Boyfriend?! He kissed another girl while he was still dating you. I beated him up because he's deserves it nobody should ever cheat on you! He's an asshole!"

"He didn't ask me out...I asked him."

Just like that she continues to walk away from me.

----
Sorry that all the characters are all out of character. But we shall all wait and see...tysm for reading this chapter!