Chapter 12- Apologies

Eraser's P.O.V

I lay there for almost three hours, I was getting bored. I yawned looking around the room.
I heard the swish of a portal and then Reboot came out the kitchen, with Halluciv.
I gave an annoyed sigh. "Why is he here?"
"Because Xcellence made him cry." Reboot stated flatly looking towards the shorter skeleton.
"And why do you care?" I asked. So, that's why Reboot was talking to Xcellence!
"He's my best friend." Reboot replied, smiling at Halluciv.
"Okay, whatever." I said, I sounded like I didn't care.
I heard Halluciv whisper. "Why is Eraser here...? I thought you two are enemies..."
"About that..." Reboot trailed off.
"We're a couple now I guess." I finished for Reboot, his face turned blue.
"Y-yeah..." Reboot muttered as I got up, walking to him.
"Nice... I hope things go well for you two..." Halluciv muttered.
"Thanks." I loosely wrapped my arms around Reboot's waist, placing my head on his shoulder.
Reboot's face darkened. "E-Eraser stop..."
"No." I kissed his cheek, smiling softly.
"Pleeaaase?" Whined Reboot.
"Fine." I sighed, going back to laying on the couch.
"You two act like you were never enemies in the first place." Halluciv stated the obvious.
"Yeah, I guess we do, but I bet if you and Xcellence get together you'll end up acting like the perfect couple." Smiled Reboot.
I gagged.
Reboot looked at me, with a look of "Really?" clearly on his face.
"Yes, really." I laughed, he rolled his eyes and went back to talking to Halluciv.
"Should we invite Xcellence around later?" He asked the short skeleton.
"Hey! It's my house!" I yelled.
"No it's not, it's the Horror brothers but you practically erased everyone here." Reboot looked at me.
"True..." I muttered.
Halluciv then added something. "If we get senpai to apologize, I'll leave sooner..."
I groaned. "Fine."
Reboot giggled slightly.
"When and for how long?" I asked.
"Probably in about two hours, for... I'm not sure for how long." Reboot answered.
"L-let's bake some cookies for Xcellence maybe...?" Halluciv muttered, looking up at Reboot.
"That would be nice!" He smiled, Halluciv smiled back.
"Let's start now?" He asked.
"Sure!" The two ran into the kitchen and began cooking. And I just lay there on the couch, falling asleep slowly.

About an hour later, Reboot ran up to me with a cookie. "Racy? Can you try this?" He asked cutely.
"Sure." I sat up as he passed me it.
"How does it taste?" He asked as I took a bite of it. Damn! It tasted great!
"It tastes awesome!" I smiled, Reboot seemed satisfied with my reaction.
"Great!" He smiled and ran off back into the kitchen.
I finished eating the cookie. I think it was a triple chocolate one.

Another hour passed, Reboot and Halluciv spent it cleaning the house. I don't understand why a clean house is so important.
Both Halluciv and Reboot walked back, giggling. "The house is clean!"
"Good for you..." I muttered, yawning.
"Racy, if you're going to sleep, go to bed." Reboot chuckled slightly.
"Fine." I got up, kissing Reboot before walking upstairs.
"Sleep well Racy." I looked at Reboot, smiling softly before I walked into Horror!Paps room and lay down on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

Reboot's P.O.V

"Now that Racy is asleep, let's invite Xcellence?" I asked looking at Halluciv.
"Okay... I'll text him..." He muttered, taking his phone out texting Xcellence, they texted for about five minutes before Halluciv looked up at me.
"Well?" I asked.
"He said he's coming. He should take five minutes." Halluciv replied, walking into the kitchen and back with the bowl of cookies.

We talked for about five minutes before Halluciv's phone rang. His ringtone was quite sad...
"Nobody ever knows, nobody ever sees, I left my soul back there, but now I'm too wea-" It sang but was abruptly cut off.
"Hello...?" He asked, putting it on speakerphone.
"Hey Halluciv... Horrortale right?" Xcellence asked.
"Yeah. Horrortale brothers house. You won't run into anyone.... Everyone's dusted." Halluciv muttered, it was barely audible, but it was still heard.
"Okay. I'm there." Halluciv hung up, looking up at me.
"I'll go open the door for Xcellence." I smiled softly.
"Okay..." He muttered, sitting down on the couch.
I opened the door, and there was Xcellence. A look of guilt was plastered on his face.
"Oh hi Reboot..." He muttered as I stepped aside to let him in.
"Come in Xcellence." He walked in and straight to Halluciv, sitting down next to him.
"Hey Halluciv..." He muttered, as he wrapped an arm around Halluciv, but he moved away.
"Don't touch me." Halluciv spoke quietly.
"So, you might be wondering why we asked you to come..." I said, Xcellence nodded. "Well, I'll let Halluciv explain."
"W-well... I w-want to s-say sorry... I should've n-not called you senpai...I knew t-that you hated it..." He muttered sadly.
"Hey it's okay, it's my fault for snapping at you because of that...I'm sorry." Xcellence said, wrapping his arm around Halluciv.
"C-celly...I f-forgive you..." He muttered, looking up at Xcellence.
I smiled. "At least you've forgiven each other."
"Yeah..." Xcellence muttered.
Halluciv snuggled up to Xcellence.
"So, you two... Do you say you're a thing now?" I asked.
Eraser walked down the stairs, yawning and walking to the kitchen.
Xcellence stared at Eraser. "What is he doing here?"
"Oh..." I muttered.
Eraser walked back with a glass of water. "I live here, you weirdo."
"Wait what?!" Xcellence looked shocked.
Eraser put the glass down, walking to me and wrapping his arms loosely around me.
"This is weird..." Xcellence muttered.
Eraser kissed my cheek. "No, it's not. He's my boyfriend." Eraser muttered.
"Definitely weird." Xcellence muttered again.
"Shut up Celly, you're weird." Halluciv muttered, closing his eyes.
"Can we spend the night here?" Xcellence asked.
Eraser huffed in annoyance. "Whyyy."
I giggled and whispered. "So childish."
"I'm not childish." Eraser pouted.
"Yes, you are. Can they stay or not?" I asked.
"Fine." Eraser muttered in annoyance, kissing my cheek before walking upstairs. "I'm going back to bed."
"Sleep well." I smiled.
"Where are we going to sleep?" Xcellence asked.
"There's a spare room." I smiled.
"I'll take you to it." I began walking towards the stairs.
"Okay." Xcellence picked Halluciv up, following me.

Today has been interesting, I guess.