Chapter 15- A slight problem

They all sat in silence, Eraser stopped nuzzling Reboot's back, Reboot had fallen asleep, and Xcellence and Halluciv were also asleep. Eraser was the only one awake. He tried to move Reboot onto the couch but really couldn't as Reboot made small whining sounds every time he felt Eraser's attempt to move him. He groaned loudly in annoyance, looking at Xcellence and Halluciv, Halluciv was curled up in Xcellence's lap sleeping peacefully as Xcellence had his arms wrapped around him loosely.
Eraser moved a little, to get comfortable still having to make sure Reboot was comfortable. He finally got comfortable, but Reboot whined opening his eyes. "Racyyyy" He whined.
"Hmmm?" Eraser kissed Reboot's head softly.
"Not comfy..." Reboot whined loudly, moving around.
Eraser sighed in slight annoyance, letting him move around.
When Reboot got comfortable, he purred softly, looking up at Eraser.
"Comfy?" Eraser asked, rubbing his skull softly.
Reboot purred loudly, nodding slightly. "Yeaaaaah."
"Great Boots." Eraser smiled.
"Racy...? Can you get me some snack...?" Reboot gave Eraser the puppy eyes, almost impossible to say no too.
"But I just got comfy..." He whined.
Reboot pouted, tearing up slightly. This always worked, no matter who it was. "Please?"
"Fine...." Eraser got up, picking Reboot up.
Reboot gave a soft whine, wrapping his arms around Eraser's neck clavicle.
"What would you like?" Eraser asked softly, kissing his cheek.
"Hmmmm.... Cake?" Reboot asked, looking up at Eraser.
"Where would some cake be?" He asked.
"Fridge probably." Reboot muttered ad if it was the most obvious thing in the universe, trying to get Eraser to put him down.
Eraser sat Reboot down onto the kitchen counter, before looking in the fridge. "There is none." He muttered before walking back to Reboot, standing in-between his legs.
Reboot wrapped his arms around Eraser's neck clavicle, pulling him down.
Eraser wrapped his arms around Reboot. "What do you want...?" He asked, a little confused.
Reboot pulled him into a kiss, closing his eyes. "Mhhhmm...." He purred.
Eraser was shocked, but kissed back none the less. The kiss lasted for a few moments before Eraser pulled back to take a breath, placing his forehead gently against Reboots, the two skeletons panting heavily.
"Racy... Why pull away?" Reboot whined softly, looking into Eraser's eye-sockets.
"Xcellence and Halluciv are asleep." Eraser muttered, smirking softly.
"Shut up." Reboot muttered, pulling Eraser into another yet deeper kiss. Reboot purred softly as Eraser kissed back. Eraser lifted Reboot up slightly, kissing him more deeply.
Reboot pulled away, smiling softly, a dazed look in his eye-sockets.
"Are you okay Boots?" Eraser asked, a slight worried expression plastering itself onto his face.
"Yeah... Just a little warm..." Reboot muttered, attempting to pull Eraser into another kiss.
Eraser moved away, picking Reboot up. "You should rest now, I'll wake up Xcellence and Halluciv and ask them to leave so we can sort you out." Eraser muttered walking up to his and Reboots room, placing Reboot down onto his bed.
"Don't leaaaave meee!" Reboot whined, grabbing onto Eraser's arm, pulling Eraser close, which resulted in him falling down next to Reboot.
"Woah! You're a lot stronger than I thought..." Eraser was surprised as Reboot managed to pull Eraser down next to him.
"Stay." Reboot ordered, wrapping his arms tightly around Eraser.
"Okay, okay." Eraser muttered, wrapping his arms gently around Reboot, closing his eye-sockets as if to fall asleep.
Reboot gave a low growl, pulling Eraser closer, placing his head right up to Eraser's neck, softly breathing on it.
Eraser froze up. "W-what are y-you doing...?" Eraser muttered, opening his eye-sockets half way.
Reboot softly bit Eraser's neck, growling.
Eraser's eye-sockets widened as a soft moan escaped his mouth. "R-reboot... X-xcellence and H-halluciv are d-down stairs..." He barely managed to mutter.
"I don't care." Reboot growled softly, biting his neck harder.
"Haaaaahhh~" Eraser moaned louder, grabbing tightly onto Reboot's shirt. "W-what's gotten into you...?"
"I don't know but I feel hot and stuff..." Reboot muttered, licking Eraser's neck, attempting to find his sweet spot.
Eraser moaned loudly, his moans increasing when Reboots tongue slid over Eraser's sweet spot. "Ahhhhh~ S-stop B-boots...."
"No." Reboot growled, biting down onto Eraser's sweet spot.
Eraser closed his eyes tightly, moaning loudly, attempting to pull Reboot closer but resisting as it showed that he wanted Reboot to continue. "S-stop... P-please... L-let's let them l-leave first..."
"But I f-feel hot..." Reboot muttered, abusing Eraser's sweet spot by licking it, biting it and sucking it.
Then it finally hit Eraser. Reboot was in heat. "A-are you in heat?" Eraser moaned out, moving his head aside to make it easier for Reboot.
"I could be..." Reboot muttered, pulling him closer, still abusing Eraser's sweet spot until it left a mark.

Suddenly the door was slammed open. "That is enough!" It was Xcellence.
Reboot bit down suddenly on Eraser's sweet spot out of shock, making Eraser moan in pure bliss.
"Wait- what's going on?" Xcellence asked, looking confused.
Reboot stayed silent, still biting down on Eraser's neck. Eraser kept moaning, trying to struggle but he didn't want too as he was in pure bliss.
"Reboot stop." Xcellence ordered.
Reboot a low growl, removing his mouth from Eraser's neck, smiling in slight satisfaction when he saw the mark he left.
Eraser opened his eyes slightly, looking over at Xcellence. "R-reboot's... I-in heat..." He muttered.
"Oh that's explains it." Xcellence muttered. "Halluciv and I will leave then." He turned to walk downstairs, turning back as soon as he heard a loud THUD.
Eraser had rolled off the bed and muttered a soft "help me" Looking at Xcellence.
Reboot pulled Eraser up, pulling him close, beginning to bite his neck again.
Xcellence just walked out shouting. "GOODBYE! HAVE A FABULOUS TIME!"
Eraser moaned, leaning into Reboot, exposing more of his neck clavicle to him.
Xcellence picked Halluciv up and teleported to his home with the sleeping skeleton.
Moans filled the whole house. Reboot snuck his hand under Eraser's shirt, slowly rubbing his ribs making Eraser moan louder.
"R-reboot s-stop..." He barely managed to moan out.
"Pleeease let me do this? It'll help me get rid of my heat..." Reboot muttered, removing Eraser's shirt, rubbing his spine with one hand and his ribs with the other.
Eraser moaned even louder, arching his spine slightly.
"So sensitive..." Reboot purred, he kept rubbing Eraser's spine and ribs but at a faster pace, slowly licking his spine.
Eraser squirmed slightly, a dark grey blush dusting his face and some of his joints. "R-reboot~ Mhhhm..." He moaned Reboot's name, leaning his head on Reboot's shoulder making it impossible for Reboot to lick his spine again.
The darker boned skeleton began moving his hands lower down Eraser's skeletal form. One of his hands slid over one of Eraser's more sensitive clavicles, making Eraser's breath hitch and his moans increase further. "Is this a sensitive bone? ~" Reboot purred, rubbing that same spot which his hand skimmed over.
Eraser shook slightly in pure bliss, his eye-sockets half lidded and glazed with pleasure. He nodded, he didn't really trust himself to speak anymore.
"Interesting..." Reboot purred yet again as be begun rubbing the tent in Eraser's pants softly making the white boned skeleton jolt and squirm.
"BoOooots~" Eraser moaned loudly, bucking his hips into Reboot's palm.
"What is it Racy...?" Reboot purred, stopping all his movement.
Eraser closed his eyes, panting heavily. "S-stop b-being a tease..." Eraser weakly muttered.
Reboot removed Eraser's remaining clothing, wrapping his hand gently around Eraser's member, pumping slowly. "I'll stop when I want." Reboot purred.
The white skeleton squirmed moaning loudly. A thought crossed his mind. "Why is Reboot being the dominant one...? Why is he acting so differently?"
Reboot pumped Eraser's member faster making Eraser's thoughts vanish.
Eraser moaned louder, trying to move away. "T-too m-much..." He barely managed to moan out.
"Aww, you're not used to this, are you?" Reboot chuckled, pumping his member even faster.
Eraser began shaking in pleasure. "N-noooo~" He moaned out.
"Okay then. Let's take a small break." Reboot stopped, laying Eraser down on the bed and got up stretching.
Eraser lay there, panting heavily, closing his eyes.
Reboot lay down next to Eraser, hugging him loosely.
Eraser snuggled up to Reboot, falling asleep.
"Aww. So cute and delicate." Reboot rubbed Eraser's cheek before attempting to fall asleep himself.

(Here's an update and IDK what I'm doing anymore. I'm going to take a nap then regret writing this piece of rubbish I dare call a chapter.

Sorry for not updating for a long time, a few things came up and I just needed a break from my 'job' aka Wattpad for a bit. I'll try be more frequent though.)