Chapter 13- They should've waited.

(This chapter is dedicated to the lovely RenegadeMoka as she helped me edit it ^^ Thanks for helping! People, go read her stories! And follow her too! She's an awesome writer and friend)

Reboot's P.O.V

I led Xcellence to a spare room, Xcellence walked in laying Halluciv on the bed before lying down next to him. "Night Reboot." He smiled.
"Night." I closed the door, walking to Eraser. He... he wasn't there?
A look of confusion found itself onto my face, I walked further into the room but then there was a slam.
I looked behind me, Eraser had closed the door and locked it?
"E-eraser? W-what are you doing?" I backed away slightly as he walked closer to me.
"Remember our deal this morning? ~" He purred, walking close to me and pushing me down onto the bed.
How did I manage to forget?! "N-no...?" I stuttered.
He climbed onto me, a smirk on his face. "Let me jog your memory then~" He purred moving his head down to my neck.
"D-don't R-racy... Xcellence and L-Lucy are next door..." I whimpered.
"I don't care. You promised." He growled, biting down on my neck making me... moan?

Xcellence's P.O.V

I lay there, staring at the ceiling, then I heard a moan.
"What the hell are they doing...?" I muttered.
There was another, louder moan.
Then it hit me. Right now, of all times?!
I got up, Halluciv whined. "Where are you going?"
Another moan was heard.
I frowned. "I'm going to sort that out." I walked out the room and knocked on the door. "Hello? Reboot what are you doing?"
Another moan was heard and a thud. Okay, what are they doing in there?!
"N-nothing! I-it's Eraser! N-ahh~ Not me!" A quiet yell was heard, cut off by another moan.
I knocked on the door more. "Open the door."
"I c-cahhh- can't!" Reboot yelled quietly.
I started attempting to open the door. Damn it. It was locked. I rammed my shoulder into the door a couple of times, then the door opened. And what I saw made me frown with disapproval. There, on the floor next to the bed was Eraser, whom was licking and biting Reboot's neck while Reboot sat in his lap.
"R-racy stop!" Reboot whined.
"No." He growled slightly.
"P-plea-ahhhh~ Please!" Reboot moaned out.
I took my sword out, poking Eraser's shoulder. "Stop it. Halluciv and I are trying to sleep. Plus, Reboot doesn't want this."
"Shut up." Eraser growled, biting down on Reboot neck while the shorter skeleton moaned.
I poked him again with my sword. "Stop before I make you personally sleep on the couch."
"You can't do sh-" He growled, about to swear but it was cut off by Reboot, whom covered Eraser's mouth before he took his hand away.
"Stop." I sounded stern, poking his shoulder harder.
"Make me." He growled, biting down on Reboot neck again, making him moan.
"R-racy.... P-please..." Reboot whimpered as Eraser moved back slightly.
"You promised though." Eraser muttered, he sounded sad.
"I didn't know Xcellence or Halluciv would come." Reboot spoke softly, placing his hand on Eraser's cheek.
I watched, tapping my foot impatiently.
"So...? You promised..." He muttered, placing Reboot next to himself then getting up and laying on the bed. Pulling the covers around himself tightly.
"Racy, I'm sorry." Reboot spoke softly, laying down behind Eraser, gently wrapping his arms around Eraser's waist.
I walked out. I had enough.

Reboot's P.O.V

I nuzzled his back. "I'm sorry."
Eraser stayed silent.
I kept nuzzling his back, then I had an idea. "Racy cheer up, please." I whispered.
He stayed silent.
I gently bit his neck, a soft, barely audible moan came from him. "Please?"
He huffed in slight annoyance.
I bit his neck again, he moaned yet again. "Please Racy?"
"No." He muttered.
I bit down harder, making him moan a little louder. "I promise I'll let you continue when they leave." I whispered.
He shook his head.
I bit down again, making him moan again as he hid his face in the quilt. This lasted for about ten minutes before Eraser spoke again.
"F-fine..." He muttered shakily as he turned to face me, his face pure grey.
I smiled softly, nuzzling his chest.
He wrapped his arms around me, pulling some of the quilt around me.
"I love you." I whispered quietly, falling asleep slowly.
"I love you too..." He muttered as I fell asleep, he sounded a little sad still.