Gone

Matteo's P.O.V
I felt a warm arm draped across my stomach, that's cute she came into bed with me while I was sleeping. I knew giving her some space to cool off was a good idea. I knew she'd be upset after Adalie told her she was pregnant, hopefully we can work through it. I rolled over to see Maya's beautiful sleeping face, but instead it was Adalie. I instantly jumped up, pushing her away from me which ultimately awakened her from her slumber.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I yelled.

"What does it look like" she yawned. I started to pace, Maya will kick both of our asses if she finds out about this.

"You gotta get the hell out, now" I demanded.

"What are you so worried about" she giggled, she must have forgotten about the woman who threatened to shoot her last night.

"Maya is who I'm worried about, and you definitely should be too" I replied.

"Oh the assistant, why would I be worried about her if she's not even here" she smirked, I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face Adalie.

"What the fuck did you just say" I asked slowly walking towards her.

"She's gone, left last night" she stated, her smirk dissipating. I snatched her up by her neck and tossed her onto the floor.

"What did you do" I roared. She cowered in fear and backed away from me.

"It wasn't me it was Roman, I saw it all. She was on her way out and he let her go" she said..........I was going to fucking kill him. I stalked out of the room and down the stairs.

"Matteo do me a favor and go wake Maya up for breakfast" my mother asked. She noticed my anger filled face and grabbed my arm "What's wrong"

"Where is he?" I growled.

"Who?" she questioned. And the devil himself came around the corner.

"Cousin, I see you're awake. Sleep well?" Roman asked.

"You did this" I yelled.

"She wasn't going to be happy here and you know it. If you would've kept your dick in your pants you wouldn't have this problem" he stated.

"You're just pissed because she doesn't love you anymore. If you can't have her, neither of us can so you fucking let her leave" I snapped. I advanced towards him and my mother tried to restrain me.

"Matteo don't do this, we will get her back" my mother said.

"Fuck you, I hope you never find her" he said.

"What did you say?" I questioned.

"You heard me" Roman mumbled.

"Say it with ya chest pussy" I said back.

"Pussy? You're really tryna play me like I'm a punk huh? Come show me how much of a pussy I am" he beckoned me towards him and I shrugged my mother off of me. She ran off and he swung on me hitting me in the jaw. He dove for my legs attempting to slam me but I mushed his head causing him to lose balance and fall. He stood up and I punched him in the nose and blood gushed out.

"Still looking like a pussy to me" I chuckled. He sent a blow to my mouth and I felt a slight sting in my lips, then the trickle of blood.

"And you look like a punk ass bitch, without a woman and a hoe ass baby mama" he smirked. Then I felt hands restraining me and pull me away from him. I looked up to see Roman in the same predicament. I was being held by Giovanni and Nico and Roman by a couple of guards. I took a moment to breathe then jerked away from him.

"Nico get a car and a jet prepared for me" I ordered.

"Yes sir" he nodded and walked away. Roman obnoxiously laughed, catching my attention.

"Good luck finding her" he replied.

"And when I do, you stay the fuck away from us" I growled.
________________________________
Maya's P.O.V
I pulled into the driveway of my new house in this nice suburban neighborhood, states away from where I used to live. I popped my trunk and began the process of bringing boxes inside. As I walked towards my front door I was approached by a woman.

"Hi, I'm your neighbor Bianca Lawson. I just wanted to introduce myself" she stated.

"Well it's nice to meet you Bianca, I'm Maya- I mean Samara Harris" I introduced myself, she looked slightly taken aback by my slip up.

"A pleasure to meet you Samara, you need some help" she ask gesturing to my car.

"Sure" I replied. I handed her the box I was carrying the I went back to my car to grab another one. I made it back to the porch and unlocked the front door and we walked inside.

"You can just sit that down right there" I said pointing to the corner. She sat it down and observed the room.

"This is a big place, you staying here alone" she asked.

"Yeah, this is a new start for me" I sighed reluctantly.

"Boyfriend troubles?"

"Something like that"

"Say no more girl, I understand" she replied. "Well I'm late for my daily phone call with my sister but if you need anything I'm right next door"

"Alright see you later" I replied showing her out. I sighed made my way out to get some more boxes, the movers will be here later with the rest of my stuff. I'm so tired of starting over hopefully this is the last time.

Alright so this is the last chapter of His Queen

Alright so this is the last chapter of His Queen. I want to thank everyone for reading, I never thought this many people would ever read my story. You guys gave me something to be proud of. Go read the sequel called, His Angel.