Chapter 2: Kpop Group??

Jae Eun's Thoughts

Yoongi... Yoongi's wearing all black.... With ripped jeans, and a fake smile. He's also wearing make up.... What the hell...

I used to be near the same height as him, but now he towers over me. Wowowow. Well, at least he seems more social and not as mean. I wonder what happened to him.

Jae Eun's P.O.V.

After Mrs. Min welcomed us in and greeted me with open arms, she went into the kitchen to make us lunch.

There was an awkward silence between Yoongi and I. I glanced up at him, only to find him staring at me. I looked back down quickly.

Then, when I finally couldn't stand the awkward silence, I dropped my bags right there on his living room floor, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him over to sit on the couch with me.

"MIN YOONGI, I MISSED YOU LIKE HELL, SO EVEN IF YOU CHANGED A BIT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! YOU KNOW, MAYBE THIS IS JUST A PHASE, AND IT'LL BLOW OVER SOON, SO I CAN ENDURE IT!" I inhaled, then exhaled, then continued. "IF YOU'RE IN A CULT, YOU KNOW, I WOULDN'T MIND EITHER, BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! MAYBE I'D EVEN JOIN YOU!! JUST... DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER AND LET'S TALK!!!" I could feel the rising heat in my cheeks, but I ignored my embarrassment and glared him in the eyes.

I could tell he was at a loss for words at my sudden outbreak. After a minute of looking adorably stupid, Yoongi looked away quickly, covering his mouth to suppress his uncontrollable laughter.

"YAH!!! I DIDN'T SAY TO LAUGH AT ME!! I SAID LET'S TALK!!" I shouted, on the verge of laughing as well.

Finally he calmed down a bit.

"Haha, miane, Jae Jae." He apologized.
I blushed as he used my nickname.

Our laughter finally ended, and we chatted for a bit. He looked really cool when he leaned back into the couch, rested his arm on the armrest, and rested his right leg on his left.

(I don't know^^, should I not be so detailed?? I mean, I'm seeing it, but I don't know if you're seeing it 😓😓)

A few seconds passed, as I looked Yoongi up and down once again, this time thinking about how well he's grown.

"Yah!" He caught me staring. "See, now you're doing it too!" Yoongi showed a fake but playful smile. "What, have I grown too sexy for you that you can't stop staring?"

"Haha, that's a funny joke :D"

"Wow, this punk..."

"Haha, I'm just kidding." I decided to tease him. "You look sexy as hell ;3"

He looked surprised but quickly hid his expression."What the heck are you saying, pabo..." Yoongi said, looking away with a grin.

I leaned forward so I could see his face. "Did I not change in 8 years? You recognized me so easily."

Yoongi glanced at me, but quickly looked away. He did that 6 times now. Wait, now 7. For some reason he wasn't looking me in the eyes.

"Yah, gwaenchanha?" He looked a bit flustered and annoyed. Then after a second of zoning out, he turned to me and began to say.

"Jae Eun, you... You've become really... beaut-"

"JAAAEEEE EEUUUUN!!! YOONGIIII!!! WHAT KIND OF DRINKS WOULD YOU LIKE?? :DDDD" Mrs. Min suddenly shouted from the kitchen, cutting him off.

"Ice tea, please!" I shouted back.
"W-water." Yoongi said, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I finally gave him my full attention, trying my best not to get distracted with his looks.

"Oh, uh, it's really nothing. You just... have an eyelash on your cheek."

"...Okay. Thanks for telling me..." I smile at his silliness. Then, Mrs. Min called us into the dining room for lunch.

When we both walked in the dining room, the delicious aroma hit us like a slap in the face. On the table sat a huge bowl of Mandu-guk, one of my favorite Korean dishes as a child.

(I like to do my research :D)

"So, Jae Jae," Mrs. Min said, as we quickly sat down to the meal. I smiled as she used my other nickname. "Are you going to be staying here in Korea, or are you just visiting?"

"I'm definitely staying here until I'm done with university." I answered. "If I go back or not, it doesn't really matter. I'm just happy to be back. I really missed... M-my... House."

There's no way I'm going to say I just missed Yoongi. "Hi, I'm Kyung Jae Eun and I came all the way back to Korea just to see Min Yoongi." Haha, nope.

Mrs. Min laughed, as I blushed and chugged down my bowl of soup. Then I asked for seconds. At the corner of my eye, I could see Yoongi smirking at me. Screw you!!!

"Where are you planning on staying? You could stay here if you want! The big guest room is there if you want to use it! Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you do, you can!!!" She said, not giving me anytime to answer. Her eyes gleamed as she stared at me.

"Haha, I'm sorry, Mrs. Min." I said, while laughing. "But my parents bought me an expensive apartment somewhere nearby. It'd be a waste if I don't use it." Also, I enjoyed the thought of living alone, and having guaranteed freedom.

"Aww, okay, but visit me anytime you want :D" Mrs. Min smiled happily, though I could see a hint a disappointment. Yoongi said she'd always wanted a daughter.

"Of course!!" I responded, cheerfully, as I snuck a glance at Yoongi. He had finished two servings already, and was sitting back, listening to the conversation.

After a little more interesting conversation, I put my bowl in the sink, and scurried off to the bathroom. Time to freshen up! I probably look like a mess! I thought, remembering I had been stuck on a plane just a few hours earlier.

On my way back from the bathroom, I heard Mrs. Min and Yoongi talking.

"By the way, Yoongi, why did you visit today??" Mrs. Min said curiously. "Did you know Jae Eun was coming back??"

Visit? Doesn't Yoongi live here?

After I heard this, I stopped at the door before walking in and decided to eavesdrop a bit.

"Huh? No, that was just a coincidence." Yoongi said plainly. "I just thought about visiting you because my group is going on tour in a few months."

Tour? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

I barged into the room with a confused expression written on my face.

"What are you two talking about?? Doesn't Yoongi live here?? And what group are you talking about?? What tour???" I showered him with questions, the anxiousness was clear in my voice.

"Calm down, pabo. It's not a big deal." Yoongi responded nonchalantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jae Eun. I forgot I didn't tell you." Mrs. Min added, sounding apologetic.

"TELL ME WHAT?!!" DID SOMETHING HAPPEN??! ARE THEY GONNA BE OKAY?!? WHAT'S GOING ON?!

"I'm a Kpop Idol." The bored-looking guy muttered.

Huh?

"I joined a Kpop group."

"..."
"....."
"........."