Chapter 6: It's a Small World

\2 WEEKS LATER\

Jae Eun's Thoughts

Ugh, class is so boring. Maybe Yoongi's free today. We can go watch that new movie!

After that awkward encounter with Yoongi passed, he's been acting like nothing ever happened. I don't know how I feel about that, but he seems okay. He's acting like the same kind jerk he has always been, and that's fine with me. I'm content with that...

Jungkook's Thoughts

Dance practice, done! I'm hungry... I'm Seoung Jae Eun! Argh! It's been two weeks and I still can't get that girl out of my head.

I keep finding myself visiting that train station, without realizing it. I keep searching up her name on all my social media. Do I like that woman? No, that's impossible. I only met her once.

Yoongi's Thoughts

Maybe Jae Eun is free today. I remember she said wanted to watch that new movie...

Lately, Jae Eun and I have been hanging out more often. We often get dinner and breakfast together. After what happened between us, I've been trying hard to suppress these feelings. It's so hard, but we're best friends. It hurts, but I don't want to betray her.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"What?" I stared at our make-up artist, who just said something ridiculous.

"I know this might be bothersome for you, and I know you're very busy, but I like you! Will you go out with me?" She cried, looking down at the floor in embarrassment. "I promise, I'll never be a bother!"

Wow, what kind of confession was that? You just listed the flaws of dating you.

I looked at her, studying all her features. I first noticed her short, light brown hair. It was very shiny and oily, like she used many hair products for that effect. I found the oiliness disgusting. Also, I prefer girls with long hair.

Her face was pretty, but she was covered in make-up. Her lips were small and not as attractive. I also was disappointed in her sense of fashion.

She wore a small, frilly tank top, and a short skirt. Way too girly for my liking. She probably dressed all flashy like that because she planned to ask me out. I don't know, maybe a more boyish look would look better on her-

I slapped myself hard, interrupting my thoughts. I just realized that I had been listing all of Jae Eun's adorable features.

Startled by my sudden action, the make-up artist took a step back.

"Ah... Hey, Ms...." I glanced at her name tag, " Ms. Baek Ha Ni... Listen, I don't know."

"I just have a lot going on right now, and I don't think a relationship will make things any easier-" I shivered as I saw her tense up, like she was about to cry. "Uh! Uhm! But, how about we exchange numbers and I'll think about it? Deal?"

"R-really? Oh wow, thank you, Oppa!" Ha Ni whipped out her phone.

"HEEEEEE!" She squealed after we exchanged numbers. She literally jumped with happiness.

"Hey, I said I would think about it. We are not together right now." I clarified as I stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"I know, Oppa! But just the thought that you care just... AHH!" Ha Ni squealed, with a hand on her chest as if she was holding back from exploding. She clutched the phone in both her hands and spun around. Exactly what I'd expect from a fan...

"Bye, Oppa! Thank you so much!" She shouted once more as she slowly backed away towards the exit door, smiling as she waved back at me.

"Ahh, okay, quit shouting. My eardrums are going to burst." I said with a small smile.