Chapter 5: Boy on the Train

Jae Eun's Thoughts

Why did that idiot have to kiss me?! Now everything feels off, and I can't stop thinking about him. Do I... Do I like Yoongi? No... That's not it... Is it? Even if I did, Yoongi probably doesn't feel the same, so... I need to stop feeling this way.

Yoongi's Thoughts

That dense idiot. How could she not know my feelings after all the intimacy we shared?! Does she really regard the two of us as just friends? ... Maybe, she just wants to stay as friends... Ah, shit, this is driving me crazy.

Jae Eun's P.O.V.

After I watched Yoongi drive away, I ran back inside with a fully red face.

"Auntie, I also must be going. I have to register for University right now." I said as I entered the kitchen. There Mrs. Min was washing dishes.

"Ah, I see." The cute old lady said mischievously, "You leave exactly when Yoongi leaves. You don't really want to see me."

"What?? No, that's not true!" I protested. "If you weren't here, I wouldn't be here as often. I love your company."

"Mhmm, you don't need to lie. I know you and my Yoogs have had a thing for each other for awhile!" She giggled as she put dishes into the drying rack.

"Haha... Well, I maybe." There was a hint of playfulness in my voice.

Just as I saw Mrs. Min's eyes light up with excitement, I ran out of the room. "I need to go now, bye~!" I shouted, and ran out the front door with a smile.

****

I had arrived at the train station at 2:09pm. I had already bought my train ticket so all I had to do was board. It was very crowded. I boarded my train at 2:28pm. I estimated that I would arrive at my destination at 2:45pm, giving me 45 minutes to arrive to my location.

Alright, everything is perfect. Perfect and punctual, like always. I sighed a breath of satisfaction as I occupied a rare, empty seat.

Everything in the train car was normal. A crowd of bustling people, either on their phones or socializing, sitting down or standing up. I enjoyed the sound of people talking or phones ringing. I preferred the noise over the awkward silences. At each stop, people came and people left. I liked it.

I then took out my phone and randomly started browsing through my games and text messages. Then, I remembered BTS, Yoongi's K-pop group. I searched them up.

"Wow!" I exclaimed to myself, "They're so popular! "How long has it been since they debuted?"

I scrolled through the internet and saw millions of pictures, websites, and fanfictions based on them.

"Wow, seven handsome boys. They must be very popular with girls." I chuckled as I viewed a picture.

"Yoongi is so handsome." The words left my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth.

Kim Seokjin. Kim Namjoon. Jung Hoseok. Min Yoongi. Park Jimin. Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook. Wow... Look at those jawlines. I laughed to myself.

For about 15 minutes, I browsed about BTS, learning their faces. Yoongi, I'm going to be your fan lol.

My browsing was interrupted when I heard two high school girls, standing near me, gossiping.

"Do you think it's really him??" One girl squealed quietly.

"Trust me, I know my lover's face when I see it. It's really him!" The other girl squeaked back.