Surprise :D

Sorry to cut in the middle of the story out of nowhere, but there are a few things I would like to inform you on.

If you are a new reader, ignore this. Our protagonist, Kyung Hyejin, has had a name change, because I couldn't think of an original name for her before. I just used Hyejin as a temporary name.

Kyung Hyejin had a special meaning to it that I thought fit her very well, Kyung meaning something like"honor", Hye meaning "intelligent" and Jin meaning "precious and rare".

Now that I have searched for a more original name, her new name will be
Seong Jae Eun. Seong meaning "succeed", Jae meaning "talent", and Eun meaning "kindness and mercy".

Welcome, Seong Jae Eun!

If you are not interested in learning about Jae Eun's appearance, you can go ahead to the next chapter. This is a short little piece written for the visuals of Jae Eun.

This scene takes place in the first chapter "I'm back!", when Jae Eun leaves for the bathroom.

Jae Eun's P.O.V.
I sprinted for the bathroom, and once I entered, I slammed the door closed.

Phew, made it.

When I finished my business, I washed my hands and looked closely in the mirror. I was embarrassed of my own reflection.

My long black hair was incredibly frizzy and messy. Even my red streaks couldn't help how bad I looked. I got my red streaks done  right after I graduated Junior high. I was popular in high school because it gave off cool vibes. I decided to leave my hair down today.

My face was pretty fair, since I tried my best to stay out of the sun in America, though right now it's very oily. My light brown eyes were red and sleep-deprived, and my long eyelashes were crusty and laced with small eye boogers. I usually take care of my face and I don't wear much make up, but because of the long flight, I skipped a day of my constant hygiene. I guess I would say I'm not ugly.

My oversized, black sweater, with a skull design, had a nasty stain under the right arm. My short denim shorts were slightly ripped, and my long socks were uneven and wrinkled. My new, black Converse highs had a big mark on the right foot. Someone stepped on my foot on the plane... I'm not very fashionable...

"Ughh, how embarrassing... I can't believe I let Yoongi see me like that..." I whimpered quietly.

I quickly combed my hair with my hands, and used water to pat down the frizziness. Then, I washed my face and borrowed Mrs. Min's eyeliner to fix my dreary look. Lastly, I scrubbed off the stain on my sweater.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror and smiled.

Perfect.