•Midnight Explore•

Jennie's P.O.V

How could she? I even texted her to buy them before coming here and she didn't even bother.

"Jisoo ah!" I called out and closed the fridge.

"What?" She screamed back from the stairs.

"Where's my ice cream?"

"..." I frowned when she didn't answer.

Stomp stomp stomp

I raised my eyebrows at the red haired unnie in front of me. Jisoo smiled innocently at me and I immediately knew it.

She freaking forgot to buy my ice creams.

"Ah, why didn't you buy?" She rolled her eyes at me when I whined.

"You can buy them yourself." She huffed. I have her the blank look. So, that's how it's going to be huh.

"Fine then." I pouted hoping it would work but nope it didn't.

.~.~.~.~.

"Unnie, wait!"

I was about to step out from the gate when Lisa called out from behind, running towards me.

She was few steps away from me when she suddenly tripped on her own foot. I rushed to her side.

"Aigoo, and I thought Rosè was the only one that's clumsy." I sighed and helped her getting up.

"Guess I got infected by her then." Lisa giggled. I smiled at our cute maknae.

"What do you want to buy?" I asked Lisa. She looked up from her phone and shook her head.

"Eh, nothing. I just wanted to tag along since I'm bored."

I nodded in response and dump at least 10 milk flavoured ice cream into the basket that Lisa was holding.

"Wah, unnie truly is addicted to this ice cream." Lisa chuckled.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the foreign snacks aisle with Lisa trailing behind me.I took some Thailand snacks for Lisa even though she told me not to bother with it.

"I know you want them, nalalisa." I teased her while paying the things we've bought.

"Rosè and Jisoo are eating at the Bbq restaurant." Lisa said after we went out from the convenience store.

"Oh, do you want to eat there too?" Lisa bopped her head happily.

"Yes! Yes! I want!"

.~.~.~.~.

The four of us were done with our dinner and went out from the restaurant. Jisoo and Lisa kept on whining about being bored throughout our walk back home to Jisoo's home.

We preferably stay at each of our houses together since it can get really quiet. As the three of us decided to stay at Korea for the rest of our lives, our parents called in the construction workers and rushed them to finish our house.

Yup, you can say that we're spoiled but at least we're not one of those brats that doesn't even know how to live alone.

"Oh!" Jisoo suddenly stopped in her tracks while grabbing Lisa by her forearm.

"There's a night club somewhere in this neighbourhood." Jisoo wriggled her eyebrows at us.

Lisa excitedly clapping her hands at the idea. However, Rosè and I opposed to the thought.

"We have to wake up early tomorrow. Remember?" Lisa rolled her eyes at Rosè.

"Oh that's right." Jisoo pouted in disappointment.

"You're such a goody two shoes, Poopsie!" Chaeng glared at Lisa and turned to me.

"What should we do?"

They look at me expectantly. I mean, yeah tomorrow we're going to have our first class and it's on the morning but..

"Well, we do need some little fun in our lives ey." I said. Rosè's eyes widened in surprised.

Lisa and Jisoo high fives and lead the way while hooking their arms together and trotted down the road.

"We're going to be in trouble tomorrow, aren't we?" Rosè asked in worry.

"Let's see."

The both of us linked our arms, trailing behind the excited unnie and maknae ahead of us. The worry in our head soon disappeared after entering the club.

.~.~.~.~.

So how was it? Please leave comments on what you don't like and like about the story. I really want to know so I can improve the plot. But anyways, did you guys see jennie's magazine shoot for dazed Korea? She's stunning!💖 Vote if you guys like the story!🙈

X,
Authornim