•Bloom•

Jennie's POV

"What now Namjoon?" I blankly said and turned to face him.

"Can't I check on my cupcake?"

I looked at him, feeling confused. What cup- OH

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a food!"

He chuckled and stood up straight, looking straight into my eyes.

Oh dear goodness. What's wrong with this kid?

I rolled my eyes at him and one of the maids opened the door for me.

Namjoon just awkwardly stood there while scratching his head. I have to admit he looked cute.

"Are you going to come in or just going to freeze out there?"

"Ah right, thank you."

Both of us took off our shoes and that's when I realised he's really tall. I swear to god my head's going to snap the longer I look at him.

He suddenly laughed while looking down on me.

"You might hurt your neck cupcake." He said.

"Shut up egg."

"Egg and cupcake huh?"

Both us just silently stood in the middle of the living room when he suddenly coughed.

"So..um I'm sorry about yester-"

He stopped talking when I held my hand up to stop him from finishing his sentence. I look straight into his eyes and noticed that he wore contact lens.

"It's ok. It's not like I broke my bones or some sort." I said, tried to calm him down because by look of it, he looked like he's going to cry soon.

Or I'm just being delusional again.

.~.~.~.~.  

HUHUHUHUHU I'm back guys with this short chapter and I'm so sorry I didn't update this story. But those who waited, thank you so much for being patient with me and love y'all. I'll be back with full chapters. AND WATCH WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING! I'm in love with with it! ehhee and leave a comment and I'll try my best to answer it:)