• Maknae •

Lisa's POV

"Aish!"

I sat up on my bed and sulked as my eyes just wouldn't close and let me sleep peacefully. Looking at the clock beside my bed, I realised I've been tossing around my bed for about two hours.-.

Hmm..should I get frozen yogurt? And who should I bring?

I quickly got up and change my clothes. For sure Rosé is already knocked out so I can't call her. Jisoo? She's probably busy practicing her play.

So that's only left with Jennie. She picked her phone after the third ring and she greet me with hush tone.

"What Lisa?"

"Umm unnie, why are you whispering?" I asked while bowing to the butler who opened the door for me.

"I.. Um..well, just because ya know." She stutters which made my curiosity arise.

"Are you with someone?"

"No."

"Are sleeping with a guy."

"For fuck sake no Lisa."

Then it made me gasp rather dramatically.

"YOU SLEPT WITH A GIRL?!"

"NOOO!" Jennie shrieks.

"Tsk naughty Jendeukie. Imagine what Jisoo would say. Worse. She'll feel betrayed and cheated on." I shake my head even though she can't see me and smirked at what Jennie said after that.

"I'm with Namjoon now so just shut it Lisa."

"Ooh JenJen is going fast ey."

I whistled at my red Mercedes and ignite the engine.

Jennie sighed in defeat.

"What do you want maknae?"

"Nothing.. I wanted to bring you for a frozen yogurt but since you're busy it's ok I-"

"No! I'm not busy. Bring me." She whined which made chuckled.

"Ani I want to be alone I'll buy one for you and bring it tomorrow to your house. Bye."

And before she could say anything I hang up.Seems like I'm just going to enjoy the yogurt myself then.

The bell rings when I entered the shop and notice that no one is in. I started to have eerie feeling when the streets lights suddenly died.