•The main•

Jennie's P.O.V

Oh my god. I forgot that I have an appointment. I quickly got up from my seat while the girls were busy with their own thing.

I almost fell when a pink haired dude walked toward my way.

"Yah watch it." I said and walked out from the uni's café.

I took out my phone and saw tons of messages from my doctor.

Jennie🐱
I'm sorry.. I kinda forgot so I'll be a bit late.

Doc🏥
It's ok :). I'll be here till midnight but hurry up before it gets crowded.

Jennie🐱
👌🏼I will

With that I put my phone back and sprinted to the hospital which luckily isn't far from our uni.

As I was about to go in the entrance, I stopped in my track. Isn't that Namjoon?

What's he doing in this type of place. He doesn't seem that type to have any mental problems.

I'm pretty sure I stood outside for almost 5 minutes when he suddenly turned his head in my direction.

Shoot. I can't let him see me here.

I covered my face with my hair and quickly walked passed him.

Please don't notice me please don't notice me please do-

"Jennie?"

I silently cursed in my head. I took a deep breath and faced him with a brave face.

"Do I know you?" What's wrong with me? Of course I know him. Pabo.

"Umm, it's me? Your seat mate or did I get the wrong person?"

He quietly observing my face before he spoke again.

"I'm pretty sure you're her."

"And what if you get the wrong person." I said to him and smirked. But he just laughed and showed me his dimpled smile.

His dimples are cute. Yah stop it Jennie.

"Come on, don't be like that." He pouted. Damn it, he looked too cute at the moment.

"Fine it's me. And why does it matter if it's me?"

I glared at him. Is he going to spread the fact that I'm a mental person around the campus? Cause if he is I'm going to cut his legs.

"Nothing. It's fun teasing you." He put his hand in his pocket and the other taking out his phone.

Jerk.

"Why are you here? Aren't you having fashion class right now?"

Ah so now he's a stalker.

"I have something to deal with that's why."

"Mhmm alright then. See you around."

He nodded his head and I did the same back at him. But as I walked by him, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me near him.

Wow, I never knew he worked out. Of course he worked out, he's one of the billionaires out there. And might I add the youngest.

|블 장 난 | Playing with Fire |[blackpink & bts ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें