•Lust or Love•

Jennie's POV

Namjoon sat on one of stools in the kitchen while I make some hot chocolate for both of us

"So you live alone huh?"

I rolled my eyes and place on mug I front of him.

"Nah I live my whole family even the hookers on the streets." I said.

He laughs, showing his dimples. I couldn't help but smile seeing him enjoy the hot chocolate.

I could feel his stare on me when I'm drinking mine. I looked up and met his brown eyes which made me lost in them. I put down my mug and Namjoon smirked.

He got up from his seat slowly made his way towards me. My back hit the kitchen counter and trapped me in between his arms. He bend down to my height and lean near my face. His breathe hits my face every now and then. I shut my eyes tightly when I felt his lips at the corner of mine, and the familiar tingling sensation burns on my skin.

Namjoon inch his face away from mine and intensely look directly into my eyes. His eyes are filled with need and admiration. He closes the gap between us and leaving wet kisses along my neck. I tried to stifled my moan when he nibble on my skin and made his way to my lips.

I knew it was wrong to do this but I ignored it and softly gripped fistful of his hair and let him explore my mouth. We detached our lips from each other to catch our breathe and admire the beauty we both have. He picked me up and placed me on the counter top.

The butterflies in my stomach erupted and my skin burns to his touch.

"Namjoon I don't think this is right-"

His hands trailed down to my tights and my breathe hitches at the arousal feeling he's giving me. He tugged at the hem of my panty and my mouth parted to refuse but nothing came out.

I griped his shoulder tightly as he inserted his two long fingers inside my core and slowly thrusting in and out but eventually increases the speed and hits right on my g-spot.

"Let it all out Jennie." His deep, low raspy voice which made me into a moaning mess.

"Namjoon oppa."

The wave of pleasure hits me which made my toes curled in delight and I gripped onto his shoulders and throws my head back as I moaned and my body shakes with pleasure.

We stayed like that for a few seconds before I moaned softly as he pulls his fingers out and licked them which made me blush. My arms are still around him and he told me to open my mouth. I'm sure as hell that my face probably look like a tomato when he made me taste myself.

He kissed me on the lips before putting me down and was about to say something when someone called. I picked up my phone immediately and turned my back on Namjoon.

"J-jennie.."

I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at the caller ID.

"Chaeyoung ah are you okay? Why are you stuttering?"

Namjoon must've noticed the worry laced through my voice and stare at me with curiosity.

I broke the eye contact and looked down on the marbled floor. Ashamed and disappointed at myself for what I've done to myself. I can't believe we just did that few minutes ago and how things escalate real fast.

But my thoughts came back to Rosè when she spoke up again.

"L-lisa she sh-"

"Hello? Jennie?"

"Jimin?" I asked in confusion. I checked the caller ID once again and it stated Rosè.

Namjoon gently took the phone from me and gave him an annoyed look.

"Jimin?"

"Ah yes. Why?" Namjoon tilt his head and shot me a look I couldn't comprehend.

"Ok we'll be there in a bit."

He gives me back my phone, trying to act normal as my skin tingles when our hands accidentally touched.

"What happened?" I asked, confused about what the calling was about. He ruffled his hair in distress and that made my curiosity grow.

He grabbed my hands and lead me to my room. I pull my hands away from him and cross my arms with a stern look.

"What happened? Where's Rosè?" I asked and pursed my lips together.

"It's not Rosè but Lisa-" my eyes widened and fear hits my like bricks.

"What do y-"

"We need to go to the hospital and I suggest you to clean yourself and change." Namjoon said as he shuts the door and seat on my bed.

I didn't waste my time and immediately run to the bathroom and ignore the heat rushing to my cheeks thinking about what had just happened.

But the thought of Lisa on the hospital bed with the IV tubes on her arm kick into my mind and made me forget about the guy outside sitting on my bed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Check out my new book which is also BlackBangtan story. And I hope you guys enjoy this chapter:) comment and vote if you like it hehe