•Wrong•

Jennie's POV

I pulled my hand back in shocked. What was I thinking? Am I drunk? I don't remember drinking any alcohol.

And how could he be saying something like that?

"Are you drunk?" I bluntly asks but he only chuckled.

"I should be the one who's asking you that."

"And it's only few drinks Jennie." He chuckled.

My heart fluttered a bit when he said my name. Why does it sound so good when he said it? What's wrong with me?

Namjoon stand there just stare at me when he suddenly smiled.

"Why are you smiling? It's creeping me out."

"That's because you look cute when you blush."

My eyes widened as I quickly cupped my face and it indeed feels hot. This is so embarrassing.

"Yah, can you not?"

"Not what? Call you by your name, Jennie?" He said, smirking as watched me being a tomato.

"Stop it. Go home. I'm sure you have tons of works to do since you're the CEO." I tried to push him out but it's hard since he's way taller than me.

Using all my might to push him out from my bedroom, he suddenly turned around which almost make me fall backward.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the contact with the floor and that's where in books the guy would save the damsel in distress from falling.

But no. He just stand there and laughed his ass off at me on the floor before leaving.

"Yah! Come back here!" I called out and rushed down the stairs.

But on my way down, I sprained my ankle and I swear I heard my ankle cracked through the booming noise going on in the house.

"Ow."

"Hey, you alright?"

A figure crouched down in front of me and inspecting my ankle.

"Ah it hurts." My eyes shut closed in pain when he tried to move it.

"I'm sorry." He muttered then looked up.

We're kinda having a staring contest until I broke it off by a cough.

"Umm... I think I should get up an-" I tried to stand up again but before I could land on my butt again the guy sneaked his arm on my waist.

"Here, let me help you-"

"It's ok! I'm fine." I pulled away from him and tried to stand on my own but failed.

The guy raise his eyebrow and give me his hand.

"Just let me help you."

I take hold of his hand and stand on my own feet but only with his support.

"I'm sure there's a hospital nearby."

"Yeah there is. I can call one of m-"

"I'll drive you there."

I was about to protest but decided not to when I realised that I told the chauffeur to take a day off today.

The guy helped to get into his car and to put on the seatbelt.