Moving day

"Today's the day!! were finally moving!!" Your mom said abit to enthusiastically while packing her stuff in a box

------an hour later------

~Your P.O.V~

I was already done packing everything I needed and wanted to bring and now I'm just bored beyond my wildest imagination.

It was time to go. I was very sad because I loved it here. I hated to leave but I have to because of my parents' jobs. I got in the car and we drove off and with that I fell asleep for the rest of the trip

------4 hours later------

~(Y/M/N) P.O.V~

It is better that (Y/n) doesn't know why we are really going to New York, I'm afraid of the danger she'll get in to and I'm afraid that she could get hurt and I would never forgive myself if that happenes we have to put an end to the mess we created.....I hope we could fix it.

~Your P.O.V~

I woke up to the amazing flashing and vibrant lights around me and I knew that I was already in New York, after a few minutes we stopped at an apartment building, we stopped at a door which had the characters D15 my Dad opened it and we had a really big apartment and then my Dad said "ok, me and your Mother have the master bedroom and you can choose in which room you want to sleep" I went to my room and was shocked it was colored (F/c) it was beautiful I started to unpack and after I was done we all had dinner and I proceeded to my room again and stared ouside my window and sighed "Well New York, I'm here and I can't wait for the things that will happen here"

~No ones P.O.V~

And with that you all proceeded to bed and fell asleep.