Sweet Lotus Blossom

The (f/c) ink glided effortlessly across the page, capturing every word that you intended to write down. You quickly glanced up to see if anyone'e eyes were watching , but every was focused on the science lesson your teacher was teaching. You couldn't care less about the information on the white board, you're getting an A in this class anyways. You continued to write your thoughts in your journal.

"I got into a real fight last night, with real ninjas. It was certainly more exciting then those robots with brains in their chests. But the leader of the ninja team said that her father wanted me dead. She also said that I was getting in the way of her father. I have no idea who her father is, I don't even know who she is. She looked like a gothic kunoichi, but that's probably what she is. She mentioned something about 'The Foot Clan', my guess is that it's who she works for. I was almost killed by them, but someone threw a throwing star to save me. All I know is this, someone wants me killed and someone saved my life. I have no idea who."

You stopped writing when the bell rung. Closing my journal, you slipped it into your backpack and threw the bag over your shoulder. You were going to leave right away to get to next class, but your three friends Zoey, Lilly, and Tyler stopped you.

"Hey (Y/n), we need to practice on your band. Wanna come over after school?" Zoey offered. "Yeah of course" You replied. "Okay, I gotta get to class. See you guys after school"

You and Zoey waved to Lilly and Tyler as they left, then the two of you proceeded to your next class togerher. You and Zoey are in the same English class, so you both walked there together

"We better be quick, Mr. Parker is gonna kill us if we,re late" Zoey said with worry. "Zoey, I need to grab my textbook from my locker" You said. "Alright, don't complain to me if your late" She laughed, nudging your shoulder.

Zoey walked off in the direction of your English class, while you made a detour to your locker. You entered the the combination, opened the door and emptied the unnecessary contents of your backpack into it. You then grabbed your English textbook and shoved it in your bag. Before you closed the locker door, a familiar picture caught your eye.

It was a picture of you when you were young, with your parents, and your Sensei. A tear came to your eye as the flaming memory flashed through your head. It happened years ago, but it still haunted you to this day. Every time you thought of it, it shattered your heart every single time.

You still remember the last words your Sensei spoke to you: "Be strong my sweet lotus blossom, never forget your purpose, a kunoichi is always strong"

You wiped away an oncoming tear as you closed your locker door. "Sensei said to stay strong (Y/n), so don't cry. Plus you don't want your makeup to drip just before class, you'd look like fickin raccoon" You told yourself out loud, thank god no one heard you.

Just then, the bell rung again, indicating that you were now late. "Oh no, Parker is going to kill me" You gasped, instantly dashing off to class