Swift In The Shadows

You woke up feeling energized and went to the kitchen for breakfast your Mom greeted you "Good Morning honey, want some breakfast?" you replied "Good Morning! and yes thanks Mom!". After breakfast you went to your room and browsed around your social networks, your blogs and read a couple fanfictions after a while though you got bored it was already 7:30 pm you went out of your room and asked your parents "Can I go and practice my ninjutsu" they look each other and your Mom asked you "Why do you want to practice your ninjutsu" You simply replied "I was bored in my room and wanted to go exploring" they look at each other hesitantly and your father said "OK, but you must let nobody see you" your mother added "and take your phone with you, ok sweetie?" you nodded vigorously and said "I promise!" and ran to your room to take a shower and got dress in your Kunoichi clothes but you had a mask on so nobody can sees your face. You then toke all of your weapons and put it in there own place on the clothing. I'm so excited to finally roam the city I went on the rooftops so nobody can see me after a few minutes of practicing you went to sit on the edge of the building and looked at New York it was beautiful! I went home but on the way home I saw robots with alien brains in them surrounding a van.

~The Turtles P.O.V~

Leonardo quietly glanced past the corner of the wall. His blue eyes began scanning the street. No one was passing by, the only sound was of a newspaper blowing in the wind. The blue masked turtle lifted his hand and made a signal, telling his brothers that it was safe to quickly pass by. One by one, the four turtle brothers swiftly ran down the street to the other end. They then dashed up a fire escape to get a overview of the city. The streets were bare, not a car or person present at all.

Michelangelo tilted his head in confusion, "Dudes, the streets are empty. This is New York people!" "Yeah, usually the streets have someone on them. Where the shell is everybody?" Raphael said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Maybe it has something to do with that festival in time square?" Donatello suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

"Donnie's probably right, but still. Be on the look out ninjas, you never know what you can find in a city like this" Leonardo stated, making another hand signal which directed his team to keep moving.

The turtles continued their patrol session, dashing along the rooftops of the various buildings with ease. The absence of sound helped conceal the ninjas into the depth of the night. But soon, the familiar sound of metal and alien technology made its way to Leo. The leader guided his team towards the sounds. Then the turtles found a group of Kraang droids surrounding a van, containing those recognizable vats of glowing mutagen.

Leo reached for his katana blades, making his brothers grab their own weapons. The four ninjas waited for a perfect moment to strike the robots. But they soon last their chance. They all froze when a figure came out of nowhere, dashing around the area. The person was wearing all black clothing with a ninja mask, making it hard to make out their features. The mysterious ninja used all of the ninja's weapons to destroy the droids with incredible speed. In under a minute, all the robots were only scrap metal crumbled onto the ground. The mysterious ninja slowly walked to the van and glanced at the mutagen canisters. The ninja then ran off at top speed, disappearing into the shadows.

The turtles stared with disbelief, frozen in shock at that ninja's sudden interference. They have never seen such amazing speed, such smooth ninjutsu moves, or such stealth.

"Who the shell was that?" Donnie asked. "How did he take them out so fast?" Raph added. "That was awesome!" Mikey exclaimed.

Leo tapped his chin in thought, he had never seen that ninja before. The figure didn't ring any bells in his head. The rubble of destroyed robot parts displayed that this ninja wasn't playing around and that they meant business.

"Who ever that was, we can't know for sure that he doesn't work for Shredder. He might be a threat to us for all we know, so keep an eye out for him. We'll tell Master Splinter about this when we get back to the lair."

Leonardo and his brothers continued patrol, not able to forget what they just witnessed.

But they didn't know that this ninja was in fact a kunoichi...

~Your P.O.V~

Your black boots clicked against the metal stairs as you quickly climbed up the fire escape. Thankfully, you kept your bedroom window open to allow you to get back inside. Slipping inside, you locked it behind you and stripped off your black gloves. You stood in front of your mirror and took off your mask, revealing your (e/c) eyes. Shaking Your (h/l) (h/c) out of its bun, you sighed to catch your breath.

"That was crazy" You spoke out loud.

Sitting one your bed, you grabbed your journal and (f/c) inked pen and opened it to the next empty page. Gripping the pen, you began to write.

"I just stopped a group of weird robots. Took them out no problem. But they had this van and it had some kind of containers in them. The liquid inside was glowing green, chemicals maybe? Whatever it was, I didn't want to mess with it. I just left. Not only because of the green goo, because it felt like someone was watching me. I could have sworn I saw something up on the rooftops before I left."

You set down your stationary and laid down on your bed. To much stuff is going on, it's messing with your brain. Sleep, that all you need. You didn't bother to change into pajamas, you just closed your eyes and fell asleep.

~Leonardo's P.O.V~

"Master Splinter, this ninja was insanely fast. You should have seen him! He took out those droids in under a minute, and there was like fifteen of them! I couldn't believe my eyes!"

Master Splinter nodded as he poured Leo a cup of tea. Leonardo told him the entire story. This ninja sounded cleaver...and dangerous... Right now, Splinter was thinking about it.

"This ninja sounds well trained. Did you get a look at his face?" He asked his son "No Sensei, it was hard to identify him" Leo replied.

"We do not know if this person is dangerous to you and your brothers. You need to be careful around him. For all we know he could be working for The Shredder. Take no chances Leonardo. Learn about this ninja before you talk to him. He might be friend, he might be foe."

Leo bowed his head in response "Hai Sensei"