Meeting April

The next day you and Zoey got ready for school. On the way to school you Zoey saw Lilly and Tyler you guys then walked to school together.The bell than rang.

~Time Skip~

You, Zoey, Lilly and Tyler than went to Zoey's place because you were having a sleepover. You guys watched movies and play video games.

The next morning you guys went to get something to eat. You guys then finished eating and then started practicing some new songs to play. You guys practiced the whole day and it was 1 am in the morning. You than became bored and waited for the girls to fall asleep.  When the were asleep you sneaked out of the apartment. You walked on the rooftops for a while when you saw the turtles and two other people fighting the Kraang again. You saw that the Kraang were shrouding the red haired girl. You then jumped down to help the red haired girl. When the turtles saw you they stop fighting and watched you destroying the Kraang. "It's good to see you again  (Y/n)." Leo said. "Guys who is this chick?" April asked. "April this is (Y/n) and (Y/n) this is April." Leo said to introduce you to one another. "Nice to meet you April." You said.

~April's P.O.V~

"Nice to meet you April." (Y/n) said. I don't trust her, but I can see that Leo really like so I will try to be nice to her. "Nice to meet you too." I said to seem like I like her but I don't. There's something about her that doesn't seem right, and I plan to find out what she is hiding. "(Y/n) would you like to come with us to our lair?, our Sensei would really love to meet you." Leo asked (Y/n) but I didn't really love that idea. "I would love to, I just have to go get my stuff at a friend's place because we were working on something." (Y/n) said. Who would want to be friends with her I'm surprised that she even has friends.

~Your P.O.V~

"I can go with you to your friends place and wait for you, if you want." Leo said. "But what about the others?" I asked. I could see Leo was deciding on what to do. "They can go to the lair and we can meet them there." Leo said I could see that his brothers didn't really want to go without him like they would get trouble for leaving their brother. "I don't know Leo, you know how Splinter can be." Donnie said. "Don't worry about that I will explain everything to Splinter when we get there don't worry just tell him that I would come and explain," Leo said to his brothers. "Okay Leo we will go, but if you can't make things right." Raph said. "Don't worry I will, just go." Leo said.

~Leo's P.O.V~

After my brothers, April and Casey left. I was left alone with (Y/n). "You ready to go or what?" (Y/n) asked. " Sure lets go" I said. We started to walk to her friends place. Her friends place wasn't even far maybe for the part it was right where we fought the Kraang. We went to the rooftop of the building and she told me to stay and wait for her here. After a few minutes I saw her coming back with some of her things, like her phone and some other stuff she maybe needs. "Okay I'm all done. I have all the stuff I need we can go." she said.

~Time Skip~

We arrived at the lair. I saw my brothers talking to Splinter, us we walking in Splinter's eyes looked at us and landed on (Y/n). "You must be the kunoichi my sons are talking about." Splinter said. (Y/n) bowed and said "Nice to meet you I'm (Y/n)." Splinter bowed to and introduced himself to her as well. Splinter looked at me and asked if he can speak with me in private.

I followed Splinter into the dojo. "So that is the mystery ninja you told me about?" Splinter asked. "Yes Sensei that is the mystery ninja, but she seems nice I don't think she will tell anyone about us." I said. Splinter than looked at me and I could tell he figured out that I like her. "You like her don't you?" Splinter asked. I started to blush because I do like her and it is the first time I really think about it. "Yes I do Sensei." I said. "Well then you mustn't let her get away Leo because I can see that she really means a lot to you or you wouldn't have invited her to the lair.