Jealousy

~Your P.O.V~

Leo and Master Splinter went to the dojo because Master Splinter wanted to talk to Leo privately. I started to grow close with his brothers, I played video games with Mikey, helped Donnie with some of his inventions that he was struggling with because he couldn't figure out how to get it to work, but you were able to get it to work so Donnie was very surprised and asked you to help him with future inventions sometime. I was told that it wouldn't be easy to get close with Raph, but I managed to do it.

Leo and Master Splinter finally came out of the dojo. Leo saw that you and his brothers was starting to get very close and he didn't even get to know you yet, but his brothers already did and because of that he got a little bit jealous.

You heard your phone going off and you saw it was a text from Zoey. "Where are you? I am getting worried. Did you eat already? Text me when you get this." You smiled because you loved that she cared so much to start and worry about you. You unlocked your phone and texted her back. "I'm at some new friends will be back in a little bit, and no I didn't eat so I was thinking we can order pizza."

~Leo's P.O.V~

I was sitting on the couch watching Mickey playing Mario Cart when I heard (Y/n)'s phone. I saw her smiling at the text she got. She then replied to the person and locked her phone and putting it back into her bag. I wonder who that was who texted her. I thought, but I know I mustn't get so jealous but for some reason I just can't help it and I don't know why. From the first day I saw her I couldn't stop thinking about her and if she was save where she was staying. I was brought back to reality when I hear (Y/n) speaking. "I sorry I have to get back to my friend's because she started to worry about me, but it was nice to get to know you guys."

What she can't go know I didn't get the chance to hang out with her. Maybe I can ask her for her number so that we can keep in touch, but Donnie beat me to it. "(Y/n) wait why don't you give us your number so that we can keep in touch or if you need something?" Donnie asked. "Sure" (Y/n) answered. She gave us her number and said goodbye to everyone and left to go back to her friend's where I guess she is staying.

~Your P.O.V~

I left the lair and texted Zoey that I'm on my way back. She said that she order the pizza and that she is just waiting for me to get there so that we can eat. I was almost half way there when I saw the Purple Dragons beating up an old lady to steal her money, I couldn't allow that to happen so I went and helped the old lady. It was very easy to beat up the Purple Dragons and they weren't very happy that they got beaten up by a teenage girl, but they left before they can get beaten up more.

The old lady thanked me and wanted to give me money but I said that wasn't necessary but she insisted, so I toke it. I then started walking again but not after I made sure that the lady was fine.

~Leo P.O.V~

After she left I decided to follow her to make sure she made it safely. I saw her stopping when she saw the Purple Dragons beating up someone, I then saw she went up to them and beating them up. She did it so easily I was surprised because we can't beat them up so easy and so fast as she did. After she helped the lady she started walking again, and I didn't leave until I know she is save. When I saw here entering the building I went back to the lair. I was hoping no one noticed that I was gone but Master Splinter asked me where I was when I entered the lair. I told him I was making sure that (Y/n) will make it home safely. "Leo I think she can handle herself, because remember that she was able to out smart you and your brothers." I smiled because I now know that I didn't have to worry as much as I did because she was fully capable to take care of her self, but I still worried a little bit.

I decided to go to bed when I got a text. "I made it home safely, but you know that don't you?" I then realized that she saw me. "You saw me? I was hopping you didn't see me but looks like you did." "Did you forget that I'm a Kunoichi? I can sense when something or someone is following me, but I have to go know Zoey is waiting for me so that we can eat. Bye Leo. Goodnight." "Goodnight (Y/n)" Putting my phone down I couldn't get (Y/n) out of my mind and went to sleep thinking about her.