Band practice

Currently, you were with Lilly, Tyler and Zoey over at Zoey's apartment thinking of a name for the band. "What about School Of Rock ?" Tyler asked "I like it" Zoey said. "Me too" Lilly said. "Okay then, the band's name is School Of Rock" You said.

{Time Skip}

Hours passed, and it was already 11:34 pm. Your little team of 'rockers' managed to practice plenty of songs. You guys sang: Take a hint, Mean girls, You Don't Know Me, and plenty more. You also managed to make a mess of Zoey's apartment.

Zoey, Lilly, and Tyler actually fell asleep. While you were scrolling through your phone, checking messages, liking instagram posts, and seeing if your favorite Youtuber uploaded any new videos.

But then you heard a noise, a loud noise....

It nearly made you jump out of your skin, you're surprised it didn't wake Zoey, Lilly and Tyler. The noise didn't sound like it was coming from the apartment, but outside, on the roof top. You thought about what it could be. It sounded like metal. That familiar metal clashing sounds of robots.

Oh no, what if it is those robots. You didn't hesitate to react!

Glancing across the room, you spotted your backpack. Thankfully, it contained your black clothing that you used to disguise yourself and your weapons. Problem is, that between you and it, was the mess that you and your friends have made.

Slowly standing up from your chair, you tiptoed between the crumpled paper and scattered stationary. You didn't want to wake your friends, your kunoichi skills assisted you with that part. You managed to cross the room to your backpack. Throwing it over your shoulder, you made your way to the bathroom to change.

After getting dressed, you snatched up a stray sticky note and a pen. You quickly wrote down a note so your friends wouldn't worry about you.

"Went home, we can practice later. -(Y/n)"

You put the note somewhere they would notice, Lilly's forehead. Dashing over to the window you slipped out with your weapons.

Before climbing up the fire escape, you placed down your backpack. You proceeded up the stairs. Once you got up to the roof, you took stance once you saw the robots.

But on the other side of the roof, four mutant turtles with ninja weapons made stood. Confusion entered your mind, mutant turtles?

~The Turtles P.O.V~

Right before the turtles struck to fight the Kraang, the mystery ninja appeard on the other side of the rooftop.

"Dudes, its him!" Mikey exclaimed. "Good, another person to beat on!" Raph snapped. "Guys, we've seen that he is against the Kraang, worry about him after" Donnie pointed out. "Donnie's right, get the Kraang first!" Leo shouted.

The Turtles charged against the Kraang, so did the mystery ninja.

All five ninjas sliced the Kraang droids to pieces. The occasional battle cries and screams rang through the New York night. The turtles and the mystery ninja assisted each other with taking down the aliens, creating a deadly team.

Once the droids were taken out, the turtles surrounded the mystery ninja. "Dudes, he's more awesome up close!" Mikey squealed with joy. Silence fell among them, until Leonardo spoke up... "Take his mask off!"