5 {Five}

*Asia's POV*

"You know you could just tell me what's up instead of being difficult." Chris said sounding aggregated. "Stop worrying about it." I responded.

"You know what Asia? You need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like this cause you on that bullshit." He finally says how he feels instead of hiding it and it had to be when I was not in the mood.

"Chris Why you always got to assume something's up? You always take things out of proportion". I'm really not in the mood for his shit right now. "Whatever Asia. I don't care anymore."  "Oh you don't care?? Well don't talk to me again right since you don't care. And can I be honest with you for a second since you don't care? "

"What Asia? Say what you gotta say." "I feel like I'm single. I feel like I'm not in a relationship. I don't want this right now. I don't need it. Just being honest."  "Ok. Still don't care."  "Well Good Night then Chris".

I hung up the phone on him. I was seriously tired of his shit. He always explodes with his short temper with no care for my feelings. I took to Twitter to vent my feelings to my followers.

@SweetiiPieAsiaa: You had to spoil my night? Seriously? Going to bed. #HA.

I lied to Chris and insisted nothing was wrong. But I was really pissed. Shawn's really messing with my feelings. At this point in my life, I really don't know what I want. Well I want Chris but that can't happen right now and I want to be loved. And Shawn was the closest thing to a boyfriend I had close to me seeing my boyfriend was so far.

I was probably wrong but it's not like I ever kissed him or had sex with him. I'm saving myself for Chris. But me and Shawn talk like we're together and he wants me but he doesn't like what we have but I honestly don't want anymore from him. I'm just using him as a substitute for Chris in the physical and he knew that but he wants more now.

I really don't know anymore. I don't know what I want. I hope you guys understand I only want Chris. I only need Chris but the current arrangement are just not enough.

Seeing my tweet, Lisa dm'ed me asking what's up. Lisa was the only person I was completely open with about Chris and all the other guys I had grown feelings for since Chris left.

@LisLisJones: What happened Asia?

@SweetiiPieAsia: Shawn and Chris pissed me off

@LisLisJones: What did they do?

@SweetiiPieAsia: Chris is being a dick and Shawn playing with my feelings.

@LisLisJones: Leave that Sean nigga alone.

@SweetiiPieAsia: U don't understand. I need someone to be here for me and Chris is too far.

@LisLisJones: u are one complicated girl. Chris knows about Shawn and he's not gonna be around any longer if Shawn's in ur life.

@SweetiiPieAsia: what do u mean?

@LisLisJones: don't lose the best guy ever cause you''re lonely. Many girls would kill for a guy like him.

@SweetiiPieAsia: you're right. I should cherish him more.

Lisa always gave the best advice when it came to Chris. She was like a genie of some sort. I had to get rid of Sean for Chris somehow but how?

*Lisa's POV*

Sigh. My life was in a state of distress. I'm watching my best friend be with a girl who was being complete selfish. The sad part is that I'm secretly in love with Chris. And I had to watch him be with her. I know Asia and she's cool but she changed and it was pissing me off.