10 {Ten} Final Chapter

*Narrative's POV*

2 Months Later.....

After Chris "confessed" What he had done to Asia, She couldn't do it for that long so she broke it off until further notice. She loves him too much to leave but was too hurt to stay for now. They keep in contact and are still in love.

She lives with Chris in L.A. as he kicks off his music career. She goes to school with Lisa and they're still close. Lisa has learnt to forgive Chris but their friendship isn't the same.

She still loves him. She knows it, Asia knows it and Chris knows it. She is trying to move on but has decided to wait for the right guy to come to her.

*Chris' POV*

Asia and I got back to L.A. a month ago and shit happened. We aren't together anymore. She lost a lot of trust in me and we broke it off until I gain it back. Lisa finally forgave me but things haven't been the same. I'm currently working around the clock to get this album out quickly.

I've grown a great fan base since the release of my first single Waiting. Most of the songs are finished but they need a second single. A song to dance to in the club.

We got the beat and I was already thinking up some lyrics. They had three feature artistes on the song, Lil Wayne, Too Short and French Montana.  This was too much to be honest so I decided to make a suggestion.

"How about we have two different versions?" I suggested. "What like a original and a remix?" James, the producer asked.

"No sir. Like a East Coast Version and a West Coast Version. Too Short on the West Coast and French Montana on the East Coast. That way the fans have a choice."

"Why do they need a choice?" Wayne asked. "I myself in the past have thought certain songs could have been better with a different artist and my friends have disagreed. This way you have two choices and you can choose."

"Oh I get it. So everyone is satisfied. I like it. You got a good head on yo shoulders man. You gone reach far in this game." Wayne said.

"Thanks man." I responded. "Let's get to recording then." James requested.

Wayne:

I wasn't born last night

I know these hoes ain't right

But you was blowing up her phone last night

But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh

Nigga, that's that nerve

Why give a bitch your heart when she'd rather have a purse?

Why give a bitch an inch when she'd rather have nine?

You know how the game goes

She be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh

Nigga, that's that nerve

You all about her, and she all about hers

Birdman Junior in this bitch, no flamingos

And I done did everything, but trust these hoes

(CB fuck with me!)

Chris:

When A rich nigga want ya

And your nigga can't do nothing for ya

These hoes ain't loyal

Yeah, yeah, let me see

Verse 2: Chris

Just got rich

Took a broke nigga bitch

I can make a broke bitch rich

But I don't fuck with broke bitches

Got a white girl with some fake titties

I took her to the Bay with me

Eyes closed, smoking marijuana

Rolling up that Bob Marley

I'm a rasta

She say she wanna do drugs,

Smoke weed, get drunk

She wanna see a nigga trapped

She wanna fuck all the rappers

"That shit is fire man. You got that talent." James yelled. "Thanks man." I responded.

"We'll add the other artistes later. Your album's almost ready." James said. I was excited as hell for this singles release.

*Asia's POV*

I had forgiven Chris but I didn't trust him as much and I needed that so I broke up with him. I still love him and I want him to be with me but not right now. We live together and he's suppose to come from the studio soon.

I was making us dinner when he walked through the door happy and excited. "Hey Baby." he said kissing my cheek.

"Chris, You gotta stop that for now." I said.

"Sorry Asia. It's a rountine. Guess what?"

"What?" i asked raising my eyebrow. "Second single's done. It's coming out soon." he screamed.

"That's Great Chris! I'm really proud of you!" I screamed at him. He picked me up spinning me around.

"I love you Asia." He blurted out. "I love you too Christopher." I said kissing him.

*Lisa's POV*

I stood pacing back and forth my apartment nervous as fuck. I was biting my nails. My life was near over. Me and the guy I love are no longer close and it's eating me alive. Plus my life might change soon.

The timer went off and I walked into the bathroom and looked at the pregnancy test. it read (||). I'm pregnant.......

__________________________________________________

A/N: That's it for this story. It was fun writing. The last chapter was boring so I made up for it in this one. Thanks for reading and check out Like it never Happened for me please. :)