9 {Nine}

*Chris' POV*

"Chris what's wrong?" Asia asked seeing my blank expression. "Umm uh nothing baby."

"You sure? You got pale when I told you. You wanted me to cheat on you?" "I assumed-...."

I stopped midway through my sentence. I'm going to be honest and I hope she can forgive me.

"You assumed what Chris?" She asked raising a eyebrow. "Look I gotta go home. I'll catch up with you later."

"But you just got back and I missed you." "Yea and momz be down my neck. Sorry." I said kissing her. "Ok baby. See you tomorrow. Love you."

"Y-Yea baby. You too." I responded blankly. I ran put Mijo's house as fast as I could. I jumped in my father's car and drove home. I ran up to my room not acknowledging anyone.

I took up the phone and dialed Lisa's number. It rang out and when to voicemail. "Fuck!" I exclaimed.

I called again and no answer once again. Why she not answering me? "C'mon LisLis answer the fucking phone."

"Christopher, you alright?" my mom's soothing voice asked at the door. I was so nervous I jumped at her appearing.

"Ye-Yeah momma. I'm just trying to get on to someone." I said. "Baby, you got that same look you get when you do something wrong." she acknowledged.

I bowed my head in shame. I couldn't believe what I had done. "Momma you would be disappointed in me if you knew." I explained.

"Look baby, there are gonna be times where you disappoint me but that don't mean I wouldn't be there for you." she said smiling at me.

I smiled back then sighed telling her what I did. "I thought Asia ch-cheated on me so I did it back to get even."

"Baby You know better than that. If she cheated, she's not good for you." she said.

"That's the thing. I found out she didn't really cheat." I mumbled. "Oh no Christopher." She said looking shocked.

"And to make it worse, the person I cheated on her with is my closest friend. Well was now. I found out she loves me and I used her like a slut. I'm a lousy ass nigga."

"First off, watch your mouth in my house boy. And second you really hurt these two girls Chris. You're right. I am disappointed in you but I know you. You'll fix this." she said rubbing my back.

"That's just it. I don't know how this time." I said sighing. She kissed my forehead just like when I was a little boy and said "It'll be alright baby."

*Lisa's POV*

My phone kept ringing from Chris calling. Even though love him and miss him, I don't want to talk to him after what we did.

But what if He had something important to say. Maybe I'll call him back. After about 2 rings, Chris quickly answered. "Hello?"

"Uh H-Hey Chris." I said with a shaky voice. "Still crying huh?" I didn't reply because the tears started back falling.

"Look Lisa you can't begin to understand how sorry I am." he explained. "Chris It's ok. What do you need?" I asked.

"Lisa, Asia never cheated." he blurted out. "Wh-what?" My entire tone changed. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"She didn't cheat." he repeated. "the fuck you mean she ain't cheat?" I responded. I know this nigga did not put me through this to find out she didn't cheated.

"I made an assumption. The nigga was a friend who was in love with her and she couldn't be friends with him anymore. They weren't fucking."

"Chris You stupid cunt!" I exclaimed. I was mad as fuck. "Look, I understand I made a mistake but you don't have t-"

"Shut the fuck up Chris." I yelled throughout the phone cutting him off. "You didn't find out more first before you fucked me?!?"

"Lis I'm s-sorry." "Uggh! Does she know?" I asked. "No She doesn't." he replied. "Well you have to tell her. I think you should." I suggested.

"I don't want to lose her Lisa." I hate having a big ass soft spot for Chris. Even after what he did, I still had to be here for him.

"Chris, if she loves you she'll understand." I sympathized. "I guess you're right Lisa. Thanks for always being here for me and I'm sorry again."

"I guess it's ok. I forgive you Chris. Go tell her now."

*Chris' POV*

Lisa was right. I had to tell Asia. There aren't suppose to be any secrets in a relationship. I jumped back in my father's car and sped off to Asia's.

I was nervous as fuck. What if she leaves me? What if she doesn't forgive me? What I'd she never trusts me again?

When I got to Asia's, I walked up to the door and knocked. In no time, She answered. "Hey Baby!" she said reaching up, kissing me and wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Hey." I responded blankly. she stepped back and looked at me. "What's wrong?" I sighed and answered her question saying "Please don't leave me after I tell you."

"What is going on Chris?" She asked. "I cheated on you with Lisa because I thought you cheated on me." I could see her mouth drop as I told her.

*Asia's POV*

I had forgiven Chris already. What he doesn't know is that Lisa told me the night it happened because it was eating her alive.

I'm just an incredible actress. I had Chris fooled that I was hurt. Truth is if I thought Chris had cheated I would have done the same.

"How could you do this to me Chris?" I asked him like I didn't know. "I-I thought you cheated."

"Chris I can't believe you did this. and with Lisa?" "Look I'm sorry Asia but it was the only way I could stay with you."

"Because you thought I cheated, you cheated back so we could be even so you could stay with me?" I asked. "Uhh yea." he replied.

"Baby in a weird and stupid way, that's so cute that you would do that for me." I said kissing his forehead. "But don't do it again or bad things will happen. Ok?"

"Ok. You took this surprisingly well." he said looking confused. "Because I love you baby."

__________________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry If this chapter was lame. I wanted them to stay together and that was the only way I could think of doing it. Next chapter will be the last because it is a short story. VOTE and comment your thoughts?