2

Dear Diary,
Scratch that. That's a really lame thing to say.
Um... hey sup Diary.
That's lame too, but better.
Not like anyone's gonna read this.
So I talked to this guy named Matt the other day and he agreed with me.
It's great to know that I'm not alone, you know?
Voltron is real, and Matt and I both know it. I think the hardest part about this is going to be saving the right people. So here's my list so far of people I think may not be clones:
Hunk
Matt
Keith
It's short. I know.
I can't wait to break out of this place with Matt so I can get back to Blue.
Also, I started watching the show that Pidge thinks we're hallucinating. I didn't enjoy it. I give it negative 5 stars.

Ban All the Music ~Nothing But Thieves
The days seemed to blur into each other. He'd wake up, Shiro would check on him. Then Hunk was in with the meds. If he was good, he could go hang out with the others for breakfast. Then room time. Lunch. Counselling. Dinner. Sleep. Mundane.

So every so often, to add some flavour to his day-

"Hey, Keith!"

Keith kept walking, so Lance jogged to catch up. "So, how's life?"

"Well... let's see. I have paper cuts in places I didn't even know existed. Every time I take a step it makes a crinkling noise. I can only ever be comfortable if I'm naked. I want to die. I can't die. And the person I hate most in the world is talking to me. So in short, fan-fucking-tastic." He growled. The more Keith knew Lance the more he hated him.

Lance treated him like they were equals. They were not. Lance was schizophrenic. He was balls to the walls insane. Keith? Well, Keith just wanted to die. Which was a perfectly sane thing to want, given the circumstances.

Lance frowned. "Huh. I'm sorry." Lance noticed that Keith hated him. But he tended to push people away. All except Shiro. "Do you have a crush on Shiro?"

Keith finally looked at Lance. A glare. "Why the hell does it matter to you?!"

"I don't know. He's the only person you're not an asshole too. You're really lonely all the time." He shrugged. "I, personally, think it's your haircut."

Keith was near explosion. He was just about to go ballistic on Lance. One more snide comment and he would flip the fuck out.

"Mullet, why do you hate me?"

Keith inhaled sharply and decked Lance then pinned him to the wall. "Shut up!"

Lance clutched his cheek and spat a little blood. "I didn't know you were kinky."

"OH MY GOD LANCE YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT!" He yelled in his face. "YOU ARE HOPELESSLY AND COMPLETELY INSANE! YOU ARE NEVER LEAVING HERE! YOU WILL BE STUCK HERE FOREVER! ONE DAY I CAN STILL LEAVE THIS GODFORSAKEN PLACE! YOU ARE GOING TO BE STUCK HERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

Lance looked down, his chest rose and fell. For once, he was silent.

Keith lifted his chin, his eyes wide and angry. "Look at me, okay? I'm ending this once and for all." His tone was dangerously soft. "I am not a paladin of the 'Red Lion'. I am not part of 'Voltron'. Voltron is not real. Once you accept that, you can leave this place."

It hit him that he never really hated Lance, per se. He was just scared of him. Scared because he spoke of the visions that Keith himself had at night. Keith could feel himself slipping into the same pattern of insanity that both Matt and Lance bore. He didn't want to end up like them. He wished Lance would just leave him alone.

Lance shrugged from his grip and started to walk down the hall. He didn't want to say a damn thing, but his mouth moved anyhow. "I see why you were never adopted."

Keith looked after him. "What?!"

"I said, I get why you were adopted!" He said louder.

Keith's cheeks heated and his rage struck anew. "I SEE WHY YOUR OWN DAMN FAMILY DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" He spat. His voice then became sickeningly calm. "Do you have any idea what they say about you? You're hopeless. They could never love anyone as fucking nuts as you. And yet the funniest part is, you think they love you!"

Lance audibly growled. "You take that back!"

"Do you remember attacking your father? You broke his arm. You're a menace. Nothing better than an animal." His words were fuelled with venom because he knew it hurt so much worse than any punch he could throw.

Lance blacked out, become nothing more than a vessel for pure rage. He was going to kill him, and he didn't need weapons. Now Keith could finally fucking die, just like he wanted to.

Trip Switch ~Nothing But Thieves
He woke up in the dark, his arms bound behind him.

His eyes couldn't find the slightest amount of light. How long had he been out?

He couldn't tell. It was so dark, but it was never dark here. It left him alone. Alone with his thoughts. Any moment now the rest of the team would come to save him.

All he had to do was wait.

Just wait.

Just wait.

After a while, the straight jacket had become loose enough for him to free his arms. Which was convenient for peeing purposes.

Time passed and food slipped through his door at regular intervals. He used the light of the third meal coming through to mark the wall that a day had passed. He ate to keep his strength up for escape. Maybe if he was strong enough he could kick to door down, or fight his way out, something.

Sometimes, when he couldn't sleep due to the images filling his mind, really finally going crazy from the dark, he would sing.

They say that you can go insane from being in the dark and silence too long. He felt more like he was going sane.

Voltron, the lions, none of that seemed real anymore, just his voice and the way it carried around the bare room. After a while, he stopped eating or talking. He just sat on the cold concrete, eyes wide and searching for light.

There was a toilet if he felt around enough. He felt like he most often missed it when he went to pee. Not that it mattered. He was one with the darkness now. It consumed him. Words, light, thoughts, human concepts... none of that seemed real in this terrible void.

The worst part was that the last words said to him were bitter, hateful words. He dwelled on them for so long that they ceased to mean anything.

He was never getting out? Okay. Maybe he didn't want to.

He was hopelessly insane? True.

He stopped counting days after a while. Why did it matter? He'd never have enough light to see the tally marks again anyhow.

He was drifting slowly away, detaching. Was this what it was like being dead? Or just an odd treatment at the hospital?

There was no sound. No words his mouth could form to break the silence, all he could hear was his soft breathing and the aching grumble of his stomach.

Once a day, always at the same time, a horrendous, indescribable pain would run through his entire body and remain there for an hour. At first, he screamed. But after a while, he'd just get into fetal position and sob bitter tears.

Then his mind started to wander again. In the dark, it presented a possibility. Maybe Voltron was real. They'd cloned him. They already had his hair. His clone was now being sent back to the others. He was in solitary confinement because he wasn't needed anymore. But he still needed to live because they may need more DNA.

"Well screw you." His voice was scratchy and broken. "I'm gonna die, hijos de puta!" He yelled. This was his last blow against the Galra. Blue could find a new paladin, and Lance couldn't be used to their will anymore.